Seems we got some more/better clarified news from "The French" ( ) today
Since the main Psy Awakening topic is closed,guess it's time to open one
Disclaimer:italian that's translating from french after forgetting most of it so yeah,might be not 100% exact
- Rules in PsyAwakening Book 2.Including the full complement of new stratagems/litanies/warlord traits/relics/doctrine
- Tome 2 enemy is chaos
- Helbrecht and Grimaldus are stilòl oldmarines but their rules are expected to change a bit
- 1 CP stratagem for charging out of LR crusaders with no overwatch + the charged enemy unit is -1 to hit in HtH
- Relic with one round of 4++ 3" aoe around the bearer
- Warlord trait with +1" charge/ + 1" advance
- "Dont get to excited for characters,most of what has changed are the WT"
- "But once they get in HtH,the target has few chances of escaping it" (later explained to be a stratagem that denies disengage on a 2+)
BTW,didn't see them anywhere yet,so i just hope this isnt redundant
Update from France n.1
Not related to BTs but to PsyAw 2 in general.
Ourt favourite french source threw out a bit of update,saying chaos won't get doctrines nor upgraded legion traits in the book,only warlord traits,relics and stratagems
Helbrecht from the community
And the index of what to expect
I'm, going out of topic already but in the midst of this,he dropped a "BAs in tome 3,next spring.Enemy:Tyr"
Edited by Fenriwolf, 11 November 2019 - 10:30 PM.
Adding tag and updating title