The Siege of Terra: The First Wall

Didn't know Forrix's first name was Kydomor. Is that new? Wish it was French handling the IW & IF-centric book though.

Good catch on Satarael. I hope they do justice to the awesome little bit of lore AB wrote on him, he's one character I had always hoped would receive a model. Cor'bax, another FW character, is also emerging into BL for what I believe is the first time.

I'm trying to figure out why a bunch of titles/honorifics are in quotation marks, while others aren't.

Those in quotation marks are unofficial, those not are actual titles maybe? Praetorian of Terra= actual rank, ‘the Lord of Death’= nickname?

Because Archangel of Baal is a rank?

It could conceivably be an official title. It relates to a specific place and is the sort of rank a Primarch would hold over his homeworld; none of those in inverted commas refer to places.

Because Archangel of Baal is a rank?

It could conceivably be an official title. It relates to a specific place and is the sort of rank a Primarch would hold over his homeworld; none of those in inverted commas refer to places.

My actual point is that any of them could be a rank or title; the criteria is completely subjective on which is a nickname and which is "official".

I’m not great with technical words at the moment, but I can see a pretty clear pattern- if the appellation refers to a specific thing/proper noun(?) (Chaos,Terra, Baal etc.) it hasn’t been given inverted commas.

What time is it again haha

Usually (just before) 10am, local time. Though I’ve no idea how that’s calculated in the US
It’s 10 AM Pacific/1 PM Eastern I believe. GW goes by the last time zone in the region to hit 10 AM. Edited by cheywood