My first crusade

Those Power weapons are looking great and the purple seals fit well with the slightly blueish Black you are going for, so good call on that.

What bolters did you give them?

Also I really want a puppy

Thanks!

The bolters are from deathwatch kill team sprues

You're a skilled painter. I appreciate the detailing, especially on your Templars' weapons.

thank you! I used Darren Latham's YouTube videos to do it.

Very promising WIP shots - those power weapons are especially lovely. Hope everything goes smoothly with the puppy - what breed?

thank you, its a Jack russell chocolate and tan markings

Looks great. The shoulder pads will bulk it out even more on the top side, its going to look ace.

What product are you using for their Chains of Zeal? I like the double linking on it.

I'll try order some in AU if its available.

Looks great. The shoulder pads will bulk it out even more on the top side, its going to look ace.

What product are you using for their Chains of Zeal? I like the double linking on it.

I'll try order some in AU if its available.

Thanks! The chain is something my girlfriend donated to me, is like a cheap rope linked necklace chain.

That looks REALLY impressive. Great conversion idea. The deathwing robes are an out fit, as are the grey knight helmets. The Aggressor legs just make them that much more imposing.

Thanks, it was quite an effort to get a good fit because of the front of the tabard, I had to file the front right down and use green stuff to make a dome joint in the legs to fit the body to, a lot more work than I anticipated. I've also made the arms magnetisable for multiple loadouts :)

• 2 weeks later...

Had an idea for a primaris crusader squad

Using infiltrators and reivers as neophytes and normal intercessors as initiates, seen some really good initiates using AOS stormcast sequitors.

would like to see that. If well done, i would copy that ^^