Welcome to The Bolter and Chainsword
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Smiling faces

bits heads faces smile happy menacing sadistic conversion

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

Filkarion

Filkarion

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 318 posts
  • Faction: Sublime Sound Seekers

Let's put a smile on that face

Seriusly, I wanted a smiling face not completely disfigured for some slaaneshi Marines, even some menacing grin or confident smiles but nothing, I was not be able to find some not mutated/nurgle face with the corners of the mounth up!

I found some good confident expression in bloodbowl's Elf team, but nothing else

Can you, fellow converters and  bits hoarders, point me at some (relatively) happy faces?

I know "Grimdarkness" and all, but, come on! There must be at least some chance for a good evil laughter or some cackling (without be a complete Nurgle monstrosity)

• PeteySödes and Exilyth like this

ETL_2016_Medal_01_Custos_Fidei01.gifETL_2016_Medal_02_Primus_Inter_Pares.gifETL_2016_Badge_08_Badge_of_the_Hero.jpgETL_2018_Medal_01_Custos_Fidei_01.gifETL_VI_Badge_Forum_Champion_Xenos_Tyranigallery_48988_15465_18674.pnggallery_48988_15465_5172.pngMy Sublime Sound Seekers Slaanesh army

The Skull Knight

ranulf the revenant

ranulf the revenant

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 333 posts
  • Faction: Space Wolves

DA Lieutenant Smirkyface comes to mind -> https://i0.wp.com/bo...e=860,888&ssl=1
Also, most of the head sets from puppetswar have at least one grinning head, for example -> https://puppetswar.e...pire-heads.html
There is even a set of clown heads, laughing manically -> https://puppetswar.e...owns-heads.html

• PeteySödes and Filkarion like this

Your friendly neighbourhood murder husky happy.png.

PeteySödes

PeteySödes

++ FERRARII CONQUISITOR ++

• ++ MODERATI ++
  • 2,560 posts

What a great question, im excited to see others ideas. For my own I used this guy for a cocky WG Leader:

99070201023_DarkoathCheiftain01.jpg

Oh damn Ranulf, im ordering those Vamp heads post haste.

Edited by PeteySödes, 04 October 2019 - 05:53 PM.

• Filkarion likes this

ranulf the revenant

ranulf the revenant

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 333 posts
  • Faction: Space Wolves
I heard that the older puppetswar heads (the newer ones have these 3d rendered pictures) might be a bit small for marines though, so be warned...

Your friendly neighbourhood murder husky happy.png.

Evil Eye

Evil Eye

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 967 posts
  • Faction: Chaos and Tyranids.

Some of the GW studio guys made some nice looking Noise Marines with the FW Goliath head upgrade, which IIRC has some nice evil grins.

• Filkarion likes this

ztbmByp.png

"Painting with this stuff is like trying to copy the Mona Lisa using Napalm." -DuskRaider on Typhus Corrosion.

"Guns don't kill people, people kill people, but monkeys do too, if they've got a gun." -Inquisitor Edmund Izzardos, on Jokaero.

(Formerly known as Squigsquasher)

Filkarion

Filkarion

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 318 posts
  • Faction: Sublime Sound Seekers

Thanks all guys for your responses

I tend to go for GW or self made only, but damn, those puppetswar heads are tempting!

Good to know about Lieutenant Smirkyface, but the tip about the Silver Tower barbarian made my day! Unfortunately, PeteySödes, I discovered your wolves, and now I'm done for. You have one new fan!!

All considered I will surely go for a box of Goliath! Good bodies and awesome faces and weapons. Also great value for me as I have a discount!

Thanks guys, but let's keep this open with our findings, as smiles are rare in the grimdark (and gw in general)

• PeteySödes likes this

ETL_2016_Medal_01_Custos_Fidei01.gifETL_2016_Medal_02_Primus_Inter_Pares.gifETL_2016_Badge_08_Badge_of_the_Hero.jpgETL_2018_Medal_01_Custos_Fidei_01.gifETL_VI_Badge_Forum_Champion_Xenos_Tyranigallery_48988_15465_18674.pnggallery_48988_15465_5172.pngMy Sublime Sound Seekers Slaanesh army

The Skull Knight

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: bits, heads, faces, smile, happy, menacing, sadistic, conversion

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users