My IH Clan Group shots

RandomMarine

Group shots of Clan Nartek. Some are a bit dusty,

A clan of medusa exiled and tasked with guarding a secret hidden deep with in the Hariden nebula in ages past, with the coming of the rift, The iron council has decided that the Secret within the nedula is needed once more and has reinforced the clan with the primaris strain and gifts of Cawl. Imperials who have fought beside Clan Nartek talk of astartes new and old taking damage that should fell terminators and reduce them to Ash having little to no effect and when a astartes finally falls they rapidly rise seeming to be iron automata rather than flesh and blood.

Hariden Nedula.

2 inhabited systems

Naxos system.

Brown dwarf star. 1 Beta class forge World, 6 large asteroid belts that are the remains of 6 planets destroyed Billions of years ago, these belts provide a massive mineral wealth for the forge world.The forge world Naxos Prime is one of the last holdouts of the legio cybernetica they provide the clan with Domitar and Thallax class constructs as part of the ancient compact between the Forge and the Clan.

Ontur system

4 planets

Ontur-1 Clan World a molten hell world with the clan fortress in orbit and small dark age arcologyies floating on the surface

Ontur-2 Dying hiveworld. In ages past a world with Trillions of inhabitants in the current age its down to 22 million people huddled in the slowly dying hives.

Ontur-3 jungle world. Made up of lots of small continents each populated by many warring clans battling for dominance. Primary clan recruiting world

Ontur-4 Agriworld. In ages past it was a mono crop world but with the fall on Ontur-2, large scale farming has fallen by the wayside and the world developed into pastoral idyll, one of the rare sparks of light in the growing darkness

8xCoqvL.jpg

QemDuXJ.jpg

ZgL0euo.jpg

KX6kIWf.jpg

oFFa6kn.jpg

0usEqEZ.jpg

RQljzjU.jpg

IqHeJCD.jpg

eSUU9fZ.jpg

Vk526Jk.jpg

93HgIku.jpg

vv72ZbX.jpg

Basically I ripped off Autek Mors honor guard (the blood wrought) colour scheme because I hate painting white and my 30k IH have the same scheme just with less red accents, and went with the blue spot colour because I thought it popped nicely and pink plasma because why not, grey casings because the contrast is nice with the black

• 2 weeks later...