Ibook Codex any good?

INKS

I made another post in the wrong place and I apologize for that. While I would rather have a physical book, as I am sure many of us would the Ibook version current is the fastest way for me to get it without having to pay shipping and all of that. If it's a good experience then for now this is how I'll get it but if it's bad and doesn't work so well then I'll pass. 

thoughts? opinions?

I'm assuming you mean ebooks? If so, I exclusively read ebooks now purely because they are available immediately and I don't have to carry a book around with me (I write my lists on my commute to work on a crowded train, much easier to use my phone than a book). 

I'd say your experience really depends on what device you want to read it on, i.e desktop reading isn't much fun but using a kindle or your phone/tablet is fine. There are plenty of different ebook/mobi readers for Apple and Android with lots of useful features/customisations.

Though all in all it's a good experience though I'd say it is a different one to reading a physical book.

Edited by FelipeFlops

If you want the codex primarily for the rules rather than the background/artwork then definitely get the electronic version. You can carry several around on your phone, the rules are easy to look up and the enhanced versions update the points costs when GW change them.

They are super convenient and much easier than a real book if you mainly just want the rules. If, on the other hand, you like the lore, artwork etc in them then I would say get the full book.

@FelipeFlops: Thanks for the info and yes I did mean the ebooks. 

@Markosian: rules plus some reading of the fluff or whatever when I am in bed, on a train, plane, etc. I do plan to get the full book when I can get to the store (harder to get to the stores where I am at right now). Thanks for the feedback.