Welcome to The Bolter and Chainsword
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Dark Eldar 2k kabalite return list

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

Galron

Galron

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 1,057 posts
  • Faction: main Iron Warriors

Still trying to get a good scheme(hardest part of any army IMO).So right now I am just spit-balling ideas as I experiment with test schemes, I kid you not, I have 9 kabalite warriors in various different schemes on my work bench although over half are destined for the paint remover bucket already. I have a couple more ideas I want to try after I re-prime them hehe. Has to be easy and not involve massive edge highlighting.

So right now I am thinking of a combined Dark Eldar and Alatoc outrider(it fits the shadowy nature of my homegrown craftworld, could change once I see the new build  your own)

Battalion and Spearhead

Archon phantasm grenade launcher, blast pistol, huskblade

Drazhar

Kabalite Warriors x5

Kabalite Warriors x5 Shredder,

Kabalite Warriors x5 Shredder

Incubi x5

Trueborn 5 with 4 blasters

Scourges 4 haywire

Ravager 3 Dissies

Ravager 3 Dissies

Raider with Dissie

Venoms x4 twin splinter cannons

Outrider(alaitoc for now)

Irillyth

Shadow Spectres x4 + exarch

Hornet Crystal targeting Matrix, 2 hornet Pulse lasers

Hornet Crystal Targeting Matrix, 2 hornet pulse lasers

Hornet Crystal Targeting Matrix, 2 Hornet Pulse Laser

Heavy Support Weapons x3 Shadow Weavers

Basically wanted a fast moving list. Still up in the air on the true born but they were a staple in my 5th edition Sliscus list, you know back when you could deep strike and use Raiders as drop pods and have turn 1 total denial and Ravorwings that came onto the board and evaporated a squad a turn with a full alpha strike. I haven't figured out what to do with the HQs yet as far as warlord traits and relics. The plan is to use Flayed Skull.

The Incubi are another question, I wanted one squad for sure as I love the models and Drazhar has been a favorite character since 3rd edition. The rest of it is movable. I have the three squads for objective grabbing. The craftworld stuff is fast moving light AT fire support, and I already own the models and have never used them. The true born are the easiest to flat out drop for something else, they have great AT ability on a fast moving platform but I wouldn't be upset having to drop them for something else such as 2 more kabalite squads and a venom.

Really tempted to drop the Hornet lasers for bright lances. Would save me 30 points and give me dedicated AT fire. But its 6 s6 ap-13 d2 damage per hornet vs 2 s8 ap-4 d6 damage weapons.

Edited by Galron, 10 October 2019 - 01:59 PM.

Yes, I am here all the time because this is the last 40k forum I can access from work. You would think they wanted me to do work or something.... EDIT: Now work has banned it too ...

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users