The Spirit of Necromunda

Sometimes in the underhive, it’s very easy to get sidetracked by the pursuit of victory at any cost. Fortunately, Necromunda playtester Johnny is on hand to remind us that sometimes you just need to look around and smell the barbed venomgorse.*

Johnny: Necromunda is an absolute gold mine when it comes to background material and is an incredible system for building narrative campaigns. Each of the books contains a thousand details, any one of which could lead you down innumerable rabbit holes.

Necromunda is at its best when you’re taking full advantage of the narrative side and fleshing out the backgrounds of your gangs and their surroundings. The following is a series of basic things that I do when entering a campaign in order to immerse myself and take full advantage of the experience.

<<<read the full article at the Warhammer Community site>>>

A fantastic read. Good food for thought for campaign organisers, too. :tu:

Yeah, how cool would it be to organize a tournament for Necromunda, but it's like a Turf War. Each victory is a block perhaps, and if you fail to show up too many times you start losing turf to the enemy you won it from.