Welcome to The Bolter and Chainsword
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Daemonette tips?

Daemonettes PCA Questions

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

Zephaniah Adriyen

Zephaniah Adriyen

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 1,310 posts

Soooooo, I've got some Daemonettes that are probably showing up tomorrow. I'm probably going to be using Duncan's Daemonette speedpaint recipe (thinned purple wash over white with slightly less thinned purple over the claws) but I'd like some tips if possible. They're neat models, and I wanna do them right.

"All power demands sacrifice and pain. The universe rewards those willing to spill their life's blood for the promise of power." - Sindri Myr

gallery_48988_15808_1006.pnggallery_48988_15465_989.pnggallery_48988_15465_2505.pnggallery_26154_15777_2719.png

"There is no meaning, no purpose. We murder, we kill. It is mindless savagery, this UNIVERSE is mindless!" - Azariah Kyras

Kaldoth

Kaldoth

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 1,888 posts
Biggest tip I could give you for painting them is to make sure you've got a good fine detail brush. I bought a box of them not that long ago and I was surprised at just how small they are. Their teeth, eyes, and fine details are tiny. Make sure your brush tips are sharp!
  • Zephaniah Adriyen likes this

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Daemonettes, PCA Questions

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users