Welcome to The Bolter and Chainsword
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Will the Vendetta ever get updated?

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

crimsondave

crimsondave

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 72 posts
  • Faction: Imperial Guard

I keep hoping the Vendetta will get "Roving Gunship" like the Valkyrie but it seems like it's not going to happen.  I wonder if they just haven't thought about doing it or if they really don't want the Vendetta to have the ability.  It seems pretty terrible the way it stands.

duz_

duz_

++ REPREHENSOR FECTUM ++

• ++ MODERATI ++
  • 5,075 posts
Good one to hit the faq team about
40kfaq@gwplc.com

Unfortunately most of the FW units are still languishing since 8th dropped with just points adjustments which I'm not even have been reviewed since the first CA
All the imperial flyers night some love tbh

Captain_Krash

Captain_Krash

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 954 posts
  • Faction: Lamenters

May go the way of Warhammer Legends in all honasty...although idk if that includes FW stuff as it's never been stated it has.

Krash

Edited by Captain_Krash, 10 October 2019 - 01:01 PM.

• shandwen likes this

Ad Victoriam

For those we cherish, we die in glory!

sairence

sairence

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 380 posts
It's a model that is still being sold, or at least the upgrade kits. So I very much doubt it'll go to Legends.
gallery_30308_9518_8251.png

Captain_Krash

Captain_Krash

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 954 posts
  • Faction: Lamenters

I have a strong feeling most of the 40k FW stuff will all be legends. Or they will update them all with new point adjustments and rules updates etc. Pick one haha

Krash

Edited by Captain_Krash, 10 October 2019 - 02:19 PM.

Ad Victoriam

For those we cherish, we die in glory!

Shamansky

Shamansky

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 499 posts

Vendetta may go legend if GW would make Hellstrike missiles of Valkyrie Heavy 2 or make them two separate weapons as they are presented on the model. That will be the point of no return for Vendetta. This will let very few people miss for it on a table, provided that Vendetta is just an upgrade kit for Valkyrie, so every one should have missiles to make it Valkyrie again. And correct me if i'm wrong but it looks like Vendetta is already out of sales at FW website. Sales of Elysian Drop troops are discontinued either, inspite of existing and being updated set of rules. So it is either a sign of coming revamp or a long farewell. I don't hope for anything. The game used to disappoint me before, so it won't be a great tragedy if it will disappont me again.

Edit: found that Vendetta upgrade kit at FW so it is really being sold.

Edited by Shamansky, 10 October 2019 - 03:38 PM.

• librisrouge likes this
gallery_30308_9518_1600.png Regiments Of The B&C   Warrant Officer Class 2

crimsondave

crimsondave

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 72 posts
  • Faction: Imperial Guard

Looks like to me the easiest thing to do rules wise is to add it as an upgrade option to a Valkyrie.  That's all it is anyway.

• narcolepticltd likes this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users