Lesser-Known Chapters You Want Spotlighted

bluntblade

I personally think there is a danger of spotlighting some little known Chapters as although it can inspire someone to collect them it can also limit your creativity or vision if you want to make your own army of them.

Having said that some of them do deserve some love like a revamp of the original Mentors IA.

While I agree that there should always be Chapters that remain little more than a name or paint scheme in the fluff, there are dozens of Chapters that have been around since RT times that deserve their time in the sun eg Howling Griffins, Rainbow Warriors (why is their home world now Perdita?), etc.

Red Scorpions - I'd love to know their current thoughts on the whole Primaris thing what with their obsession with genetic purity. Would they love them or hate them? Also adore their colour scheme.

Flesh Tearers - My absolute favourite BA successor, love Gabriel Seth and his boys. Really hope they get more limelight in the current setting.

Angels Sanguine - While not necessarily an unknown or lesser chapter, I'd love to hear more about their lore, the whole "hiding their faces" thing is super interesting to me, and again, awesome colour scheme.

Destroyers - A White Scars successor chapter, very little known about them other than they've been sanctioned for mutilating their enemies. Nasty dudes. Would love to convert some brutal headhunter-style marines.

Carcharodons Astra - Currently reading Red Tithe, and their background is amazing, their whole schtick is seriously making me want to knock up a Kill-Team for them with as many Mk IV and Mk V bits as I can find on eBay.

Edited by viewasjack