Welcome to The Bolter and Chainsword
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

newbie to Necromunda. models and questions.

Necromunda: Underhive Game WIP

• Please log in to reply
30 replies to this topic

Cadius

Cadius

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 112 posts

better pics

JcimqDzl.jpg

hT21vQ5l.jpg

xvRfCd2l.jpg

x3aDeGlt.png

Kolgrim DeathHowl

Kolgrim DeathHowl

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 633 posts

I love the Delaque conversion, looks really cool!

Cadius

Cadius

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 112 posts

I love the Delaque conversion, looks really cool!

what Delaque conversion? the Commissar is from the Cadian Command box, the Inqiusitor is an Dark Vengeance Chaos Cultist champion.

x3aDeGlt.png

Kolgrim DeathHowl

Kolgrim DeathHowl

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 633 posts

Here's a slightly converted Delaque next to a Cadian but I don't think the height was changed too much in the process. 

Delaque%2Band%2BCadian%2Bscale.png

Ahh someone else posted it, but this is the one I was referring to. 

I just bought a couple different gangs myself, never done Necromunda but I wanted to use some for my Inquisitors retinue. And even create some for Necromunda it's self.

Edited by Kolgrim DeathHowl, 12 November 2019 - 07:27 AM.

Cadius

Cadius

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 112 posts

I just bought a couple different gangs myself, never done Necromunda but I wanted to use some for my Inquisitors retinue. And even create some for Necromunda it's self.

join the conversion challenge and start converting 

x3aDeGlt.png

Kolgrim DeathHowl

Kolgrim DeathHowl

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 633 posts

join the conversion challenge and start converting 

Ya the boxes should  be here this week, got them from ebay the seller guaranteed it think the 15th or 18th I can't remember. I got an idea for a storm trooper guy for my Inquisitor, and then I got a Cadre Fireblade that I'm thinking about putting one of the necromunda models in the armor. Also got Prince Yriel cause I liked the sculpt and thought I might be able to make something neat. But ya I'll post my progress, I love the whole Inq28 thing so I'm super stoked to start creating some stuff.

Edited by Kolgrim DeathHowl, 12 November 2019 - 10:56 AM.

• Cadius likes this

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Necromunda: Underhive Game, WIP

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users