newbie to Necromunda. models and questions.

Cadius

I was thinking of building one symbiote as a Xenos Abomination and  see what gang or cult comes into contact first if they defeat it then no symbiote infection crisis, but if they lose I'd snag a box of that gang or cult and build symbiote infected versions and slowly spread it like a plague. 

I'd model them as if the symbiote is spreading across the body but not fully engulfing them.

I'd of course do a custom scenario for a rescue attempt to cleanse former gang members of the symbiote infection, but risk getting infected themselves.

Well I think I am gonna model both Happy Harry and Shanty Magilligan.

Harry will be an Ammo-Jack

Shanty will be a Slopper 

I might do a second ratling as a bounty hunter with a sniper rifle.

I just had a funny cross time/dimensional thought. I am a Doctor Who fan and thought what if the Doctor was a member of Ordo Chronos, so I figured I’d build a 40k Tardis using Cities of Death walls. I’ll post a pic later I still need to do some fine tuning.

Wow such an original crossover, I'm sure nobody has thought about that before

I’m sure others have thought of it before, possibly in similar context. Then there is the Chrono crystal in Book of Judgement with mention of the Ordo Chronos.

I’m thinking of building spyre hunters in their hunting rigs. First up would be a female in an Orrus rig. Now I need to figure out what model to base it on so it would be identifiable as female, any suggestions would be appreciated.

One of the female eldar guardians or banshees might work, with a head and arm swaps - in addition to being female, they are somewhat armoured (banshees more so than guardians) which I think is needed to pull of the orrus look.

I just noticed the Stormcast Eternals from AoS have females in armour which should be human sized unlike stick thin eldar. Reading the fluff on Spyre Hunting rigs is that the rigs evolve with the wearer and each one is specifically made and coded for that individual wearer so I female would have armour with feminine profile hints. I also figure the Noble Houses would be all up on appearances too so why have each Orrus look the same though there would be similarities of course. 

Just remember that the Stormcast are roughly the size of a Primaris Marine. They're absolutely massive, and definitely not "human-sized". If you're using other Necromunda models, the Eldar parts should fit fairly well.

Well the Orrus from what I can figure out from pics of the old metal models are bigger than the others (bulkier in any case) so I figure it shouldn't be too bad using the size to show the assumed power and strength of an Orrus. I was going to use space marine power fists as guard only seem to have power fists for the one side so the extra size of the Stormcast wouldn't be too out of place.

I jut googled a size comparison they are much too big. Maybe I can get an Escher and do some sculpting or take a better look at my van saars. Though the power fist might be beyond my meager sculpting skills, I'll have to search through the modelling tutorials.

• 2 months later...
A conversion I’m about to start on is based on the looks of Ghost Rider. I got the body and skull head figured out I’m giving him a whip and either a shotgun or hand flamer or both which would be best rules wise?

• 2 weeks later...