Favourite Unit to play

Chaplain Corvid

DG is very strong in Zone Mortalis. DG terminators (grave wardens and deathshroud) are the strongest legion specific terminators in the whole game bar Sekhmet terminators i general and their strengths come to shine even more in ZM. Also chem munitions make the heavy flamers event stronger in ZM and very strong in regular games as well.

So I think an average DG player strive to have a unit of each of the following on top of their regular troops choices (tacticals or assault squads):

• Grave wardens
  • Deathshrouds
  • Heavy support squad with heavy flamers

Imren is referring to the Horus Heresy units rather than the 40k ones

We still get Deathshrouds but they have slightly different rules in the 40th milienium

I like plague marines. It's not really death guard if there aren't plague marines

Also my 3 little fart carts (mephitic blight hawlers) hewwwey, de'yewy and l'uwey

I like my plague marines, I do 5 man squads with 2x Blight launchers, comes out to 100 points on the dot. They can advance and shoot without the -1 penalty to hit, usually start near a Noxious Blightbringer so they get a better advance roll and reroll the wound rolls of 1 for being plague weapons. I often have a Daemon Prince with arch contaminator with fugaris' helm nearby, so they can reroll all wounds.

I also love taking Plague Marines, but despite having a CC squad, I haven't figured out how to get them to work. How are you running them?

Mine were in a rhino. I made sure that there were lots of targets first tho. Plague burst mortars in view, blight hawlers. Blightlords. Also made sure there was a second squad of plague marines ready for all comers!

Rolled up hard and fast and started hitting things as soon as I could!

I have mine in a Rhino with a Tallyman, seven guys. Two flails, four axes, and a fist on the Champion. They get underestimated all the time, it’s great. I don’t do anything tricky with them, just brute force.