What rules would you like to see updated?

jgascoine011

Just my 2 cents on this topic:

• All bolters get plague weapon rule, our knives spread plague so why don't our filthy bolter rounds too? Would this be too strong?
  • A more powerful plague surgeon, we are truly unique in being the only traitor legion with apothecaries. 10,000 year old combat medics might have picked up a trick or two in their time!
  • Give the Lord and Sorcerer plus the terminator variants T5 and DR at a minimum and while we are at it DR for all hellbrutes too, make no sense that they would be left out.

Instead of spending 2CP on a stratagem that gives one unit -1 to its saves if it's hit by a specific weapon first, maybe just give us a doctrine type benefit that gives us +1 to AP for our bolter/plague weapons against all units? Edited by McElMcNinja

Deathshroud terminators need looking at IMO. They're in a weird place at only 2W each, sure they have a lot of Str8 attacks they aren't survivable on the hits back and the damage output is not reliable D3 dmg is so inconsistent. The flamers they have are hilariously bad, why on earth they're strength 3 when they're already only 6" range AND a pistol is bonkers.

Demon engines in general for chaos have no reason to not be BS and WS 3+. Sure they might need a points increase if they are gaining both due to their built in invuln but in comparision to loyalist vehicles they really suffer. At the very least if they don't change the BS and WS they should make it so that their ballistic CANNOT be modified below a 4+. They're demons, they can see through your trickery and this would give a decent counter to minuses to ballistic that so many armies have.

Another thing that TS and DG both suffer from is that they don't have access to re-roll all failed hits/all hits like loyalists and CSM have.

Tallyman, I would assume, will be changed to something akin to Dark Apostles/Chaplains with chants and I think the refunding CP could be a good chant to have in his list.

As the DG legion is one of the most unified, I don't think it would make sense to have cult/warband traits like TS got but it would be cool to see a numerology psychic disipline.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I would like Death Guard to have access to any units from Codex Chaos Space Marines (and their supplements) that can be any legion and any mark (so no Lord of Skulls, Abaddon, Noise Marines, etc...).

I think that's a good idea! It's a shame we don't have a "havocs" equivalent for the Death Guard. Considering DG are the infantry focused force I'm surprised GW didn't give us the ability to have havoc-esque squads with either heavy or special weapons. I'm pretty sure DG utilized HSS and TSS heavily during the HH.. it's weird how specialized infantry squads beyond terminators aren't a thing. Hell, Plague Chosen would have been sweet..