FW AT terrain on pre-order

Hmmm. It's super generic looking isn't it.

I like the idea of some extra scatter terrain but not 100% sure I'll pick this up.

Yeah the only ones that peak my interest are the manufactorum and the crushed container. The other ones are all kind of... meh...?

Yeah, I’m the same, if none of these even block LoS to knight models, apart from looking pretty (which they do) I don’t think they would add sufficiently to game play.

Very happy to hear from anyone who disagrees, though. It would be nice to be talked into spending more on Titanicus!

So, with these released, it’s only the Questoris upgrade sprue left from what’s been revealed, right? I hope we get those very soon, but more importantly, I hope we get an announcement of what the future holds! Hopefully either a new Titan class, or Ork gargants, either would make me very happy!

Yeah, I’m the same, if none of these even block LoS to knight models, apart from looking pretty (which they do) I don’t think they would add sufficiently to game play.

Very happy to hear from anyone who disagrees, though. It would be nice to be talked into spending more on Titanicus!

So, with these released, it’s only the Questoris upgrade sprue left from what’s been revealed, right? I hope we get those very soon, but more importantly, I hope we get an announcement of what the future holds! Hopefully either a new Titan class, or Ork gargants, either would make me very happy!

At least an Imperator Titan would be nice. But i´m quite not sure what movement it would have?!

I wil go ahead building my own terrain. I´ve so many ideas that i fear that there will be not enought space left even for a knight to move.

I like the manufactorum's design but the size is not what I expected, I initially imagined it about 4 or 5 times bigger. It is actually more a nanofactorum.

The generators and to a lesser extent the "cross-shaped" silo could potentially be added to pimp up some scratch built terrain.

Probably a lot of work to scratch build similar generators. For the other silos, I personally prefer the ones made by Dark Bjoern.

Eagerly awaiting news about the future. I hope we might see a battlebox with knights for Christmas, including additional patterns that is (not holding my breath though).

Nice enough for Epic and eyecandy, but indeed a tad on the small and generic side. Not that I mind, plenty of battle fields are way too barren from the clutter that makes real landscapes interesting to look at. These kits look like they are best utilized as flavourful additions to larger scratch builds as crispy details, like having those handles and teeny door hatches on top of your massive chonk of a hillside bunker made from insulation foam and sand.

yeah, way to tiny to serve a gameplay function, though on the bright side I suppose that helps sell the insane scale of Knights and Titans... but that alone isn't going to be worth the price point these come at.

the broken cargo container and barricade bits will likely end up decorating bases rather then battlefields.

unless all these are more aimed at/intended for a future release of smaller(like infantry scale) units, all these seem like a huge waste of artist, sculptor, and resin caster time and resources.

EDIT: at the varry least they should have made the manufactorum's roof compatible with having the plastic biuldings stacked on top of it.

Edited by RipOffProductions