Welcome to The Bolter and Chainsword
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Friendly 1K sons list (3k)

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

CajunJynx

CajunJynx

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 58 posts
So after using Sehkmet terminators as my Coils stolen unit, I have decided that 1k sons could make a fun second legion.

The issue is, GOTRK is the most fluffy RoW, and I’m actively trying not to WAAC it up, aside from Magnus, Ahirman, and a single squad of sehkmet, what should I include that wouldn’t scream WAAC?

Unknown Legionnaire

Unknown Legionnaire

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 724 posts
  • Faction: XXth Legion & Cult Allies

Well, you need at least two units of Sekhmet according to the RoW.

I'd run Ahriman, two units of Corvidae Sekhmet, some boots on the ground, some regular tanks and a big fat LoW tank as opposed to Magnus. He's so omnipresent, it would be nice to see a TS list doing without him.

Smile like Dynat when you're winning !

CajunJynx

CajunJynx

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 58 posts

Well, you need at least two units of Sekhmet according to the RoW.

I'd run Ahriman, two units of Corvidae Sekhmet, some boots on the ground, some regular tanks and a big fat LoW tank as opposed to Magnus. He's so omnipresent, it would be nice to see a TS list doing without him.

I was thinking a Typhon for that Army’s LoW. I like Magnus in lore but he just seems a little too much with two squads of Sehkmet. Especially if I also bring the Typhon.

CajunJynx

CajunJynx

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 58 posts
I’m thinking of bringing in some demon allies, actually.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users