Knight upgrade sprue aviable

Dark Bjoern

Preorder just went up and i'm actually positively surprised with the price. It's been some time since GW priced something reasonably! (Yes, i'm looking at you, FW weapons! -.-)

LOL! I know what you mean. The VMB for the Reaver is rediculous. But yeah, the price for the upgrade is okay.

Okay, tinfoil hat time - the two new transfer sheets released today both have a new icon alongside the those currently used to identify titan classes - you've got the fanged maw for the Warhounds, the single axe for the Reaver, the crossed Axes for the Warlord, and there's a new drawn bow icon. These are all together in the 'extra icons' section of the Legio Tempestus & Atarus sheets, and the new icon is absent from all the preexisting transfer sheets for the other Legios.

Does this indicate we've got a new class of Titan coming? The obvious candidate would be the Warbringer given that its artillery role seems fitting for the drawn bow icon, but I seem to remember the SG team was suggesting they might produce an entirely new class of titan before porting the Warbringer across?

Nemesis confirmed