Welcome to The Bolter and Chainsword
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Blood Angels Death Company

Blood Angels Death Company Lemartes Astorath Moriar Sons of Baal Black Rage Red Thirst

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

IronKobra

IronKobra

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 1,034 posts
  • Faction: Blood Angels

For some reason my original thread featuring my "Elite Death Company" seems to have vanished and the old images from the host have all blurred. Anyhoo... As I´m adding more models to the collection, I´m adding the photos & videos here

Troopers

48860634818_33276f6bea_b.jpgDeath Company_zpsgccpto8r by Stuart Barker, on Flickr

48931142132_0029d2df23_k.jpgDeath Company Vid complete by Stuart Barker, on Flickr

Characters

48931164477_bcb70206f2_k.jpgDeath Company Characters by Stuart Barker, on Flickr

• Brother Tyler, Master Toddius, Kolgrim DeathHowl and 8 others like this

‘Sanguinius will stand at Eternity Gate with tears in his eyes and acid in his heart, no matter what you and Erebus hope to accomplish at Signus Prime. Remember that, when your gambit there fails. Remember it when you face the Angel on the final day. Remember that I was the one who told you how it would really end.’

Kolgrim DeathHowl

Kolgrim DeathHowl

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 652 posts

Nicely done the wings look exceptional!

• IronKobra likes this

IronKobra

IronKobra

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 1,034 posts
  • Faction: Blood Angels

Nicely done the wings look exceptional!

Thanks! Oh God Emperor the HOURS I spent on them!

• Kolgrim DeathHowl likes this

‘Sanguinius will stand at Eternity Gate with tears in his eyes and acid in his heart, no matter what you and Erebus hope to accomplish at Signus Prime. Remember that, when your gambit there fails. Remember it when you face the Angel on the final day. Remember that I was the one who told you how it would really end.’

Bjorn Firewalker

Bjorn Firewalker

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 9,953 posts
  • Faction: Catachan Wolves
Excellent work, IronKobra.
  • IronKobra likes this

Wolf Scout- Catachan barking toad eggs+ Thousand Sons Marine= Fun! (Wolves of Catachan)
Sisters of Battle+ Fenrisian Beer- Inhibitions- Sanity= Trouble! (Order of the Blazing Heart Rocket Punch Pimp Magnet She-Wolf)

Reasons to use the Steel Crusaders ('Codex: Space Marines' supplement): Because you think giving Sternguard Veterans a heavy bolter wtih special issue HEAVY BOLTER ammunition is ALMOST as much fun as shoehorning an Earthshaker cannon into a Land Raider.

Reasons to use the Iron-hearted Angels ('Codex: Blood Angels' supplement): Because you think the Librarian Dreadnought needs Furious Charge AND It Will Not Die to beat down a Chaos-worshiping punk and his Defiler, while a Stormraven needs a Vanquisher cannon to beat down this punk's Heldrake.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Blood Angels, Death Company, Lemartes, Astorath, Moriar Sons of Baal, Black Rage, Red Thirst

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users