Welcome to The Bolter and Chainsword
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

WIP: Blood Angels Death Company Storm Raven

Blood Angels Death Company Storm Raven Black Rage Red Thirst

• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

IronKobra

IronKobra

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 1,034 posts
  • Faction: Blood Angels

Adding to my ´Elite Death Company´ from a while back, I´ve started on a Storm Raven that has been in pieces on my shelves for years! Early stages yet

48930297178_33dcd1743a_h.jpgraven wip by Stuart Barker, on Flickr

• Kolgrim DeathHowl, SnorriSnorrison, Jolemai and 5 others like this

‘Sanguinius will stand at Eternity Gate with tears in his eyes and acid in his heart, no matter what you and Erebus hope to accomplish at Signus Prime. Remember that, when your gambit there fails. Remember it when you face the Angel on the final day. Remember that I was the one who told you how it would really end.’

Zeller

Zeller

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 3,149 posts

Did you prime the model black then spray the edges white before applying a gray-black coat over that or did you just spray a light gray over the black hull around the same points as mentioned?

• IronKobra likes this

Personally, I'd say it makes a lot more sense to keep putting them on the right. Anyone who questions your decision is a Communist.

QUOTE (Ashdown @ Aug 17 2010, 07:03 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

You can play vanilla marines, however, it is a heavy burden to wield such shame.

gallery_62972_10568_4118.jpg

IronKobra

IronKobra

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 1,034 posts

Did you prime the model black then spray the edges white before applying a gray-black coat over that or did you just spray a light gray over the black hull around the same points as mentioned?

Primed Black then airbrushed all over a really dark Blue/Black. Airbrushed the same blue black with a touch of grey really lightly towards the edges and a hard edge of light grey so far

• sfPanzer likes this

‘Sanguinius will stand at Eternity Gate with tears in his eyes and acid in his heart, no matter what you and Erebus hope to accomplish at Signus Prime. Remember that, when your gambit there fails. Remember it when you face the Angel on the final day. Remember that I was the one who told you how it would really end.’

SnorriSnorrison

SnorriSnorrison

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 2,096 posts
Glad to see you back, Ironkobra! And that’s some great work on the SR. Airbrushing vehicles really seems the way to go, especially with varnishes, etc.
can’t wait to see more on this one!
  • IronKobra likes this
My 2nd Company Blood Angels
WE ARE BLOODIED, BLOODIED YET UNBOWED!

IronKobra

IronKobra

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 1,034 posts

Little more progress on my flying box of death today

48962724883_c83076a246_z.jpgRaven wip 2 by Stuart Barker, on Flickr

48963279591_1b6821bbfd_c.jpgraven wip 3 by Stuart Barker, on Flickr

• Wolf Lord Duregar, Dolchiate Remembrancer, sfPanzer and 1 other like this

Wolf Lord Duregar

Wolf Lord Duregar

++ SECURIS VINCO ++

• ++ MODERATI CEDO ++
  • 4,736 posts
  • Faction: VIth Legion. SWs, Orks..

Very, very nice, really cool effect on the multi-melta barrels, concider it looted for future use by me! ;)

Well done!

• IronKobra likes this

"Harden your soul against decadence. But do not despise it, for the soft appearance of the decadent may be deceptive. One need only consider the Harlequin dancers of the Eldar to see the truth of this proposition."

Bjorn Firewalker

Bjorn Firewalker

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 9,929 posts
  • Faction: Catachan Wolves
You're making good progress on the Death Company Stormraven.
  • IronKobra likes this

Wolf Scout- Catachan barking toad eggs+ Thousand Sons Marine= Fun! (Wolves of Catachan)
Sisters of Battle+ Fenrisian Beer- Inhibitions- Sanity= Trouble! (Order of the Blazing Heart Rocket Punch Pimp Magnet She-Wolf)

Reasons to use the Steel Crusaders ('Codex: Space Marines' supplement): Because you think giving Sternguard Veterans a heavy bolter wtih special issue HEAVY BOLTER ammunition is ALMOST as much fun as shoehorning an Earthshaker cannon into a Land Raider.

Reasons to use the Iron-hearted Angels ('Codex: Blood Angels' supplement): Because you think the Librarian Dreadnought needs Furious Charge AND It Will Not Die to beat down a Chaos-worshiping punk and his Defiler, while a Stormraven needs a Vanquisher cannon to beat down this punk's Heldrake.

Kolgrim DeathHowl

Kolgrim DeathHowl

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 581 posts

Excellent work so far looking forward to seeing more!

• IronKobra likes this

IronKobra

IronKobra

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 1,034 posts

Very, very nice, really cool effect on the multi-melta barrels, concider it looted for future use by me! msn-wink.gif

Well done!

Loot away! I Looted it from FW lol

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Blood Angels, Death Company, Storm Raven, Black Rage, Red Thirst

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users