EDITED TO REFLECT NEW INFORMATION!
After the reveals we know we're getting the following:
- A new Sorcerer miniature
- Rules for Alpha Legion, Emperors Children, Iron Warriors, Night Lords, Word Bearers and World Eaters
- Black Templars are appearing as well
- New units and rules (for Chaos Space Marines and Space Marines).
They are all described as getting a "codex supplement-tier content" for all these factions.
If that is accurate, that would mean that each faction (including BL) will receive:
- Warlord Traits
- Psychic Powers
- Individual Tactical Objectives
- A special ability (least certain of this with CSM, but BL definitely will to add to their Doctrines)
- Special Characters (Unlikely for Chaos Space Marines if I'm honest)
- Unique units (e.g. Sword Brethren for BL, again very sceptical that Chaos Space Marines would get anything)
I remain sceptical that we'd get the boost needed to return to the grudge matches with loyalist space marines necessary.
I seriously doubt they're updating the Legion Traits (it would be nice!) as skuttlebutt rumour is they're not, so I wouldn't get our hopes up WB are getting something useful
I suspect we'll get further adjustments in Chapter Approved, but mainly points adjustments.
I'm, hopeful? But god that's a lot of books to lug around.
Edited by Iron_Within, 03 November 2019 - 10:36 AM.
Added NL to the list, their icon is there