Night Lords Rules:
1. from codex
2. can charge after falling back, -1 to hit rolls against melee weapons
3. unmodified hit rolls of 6 cause a mortal wound in addition to other damage
4. Add D3 attack when charging, being charged, heroic intervention. these attacks last until the end of the fight phase
5. when in terrain, +1 to saving throw (not Invulnerable saves). In addition, whilst this model is in terrain, +1 to invulnerable saves (max of 3+)
6. If there are more friendly models within 3" than enemy models, add 1 to wound rolls for melee weapons
1CP: In Midnight Clad
- from codex
2CP: Vox Scream
- use at the end of the movement phase, select an enemy model within 18" of a NL unit. until the start of your next movement phase, enemy units cannot be affected by the affected units aura abilities
1CP: Prey on the Weak
- use in shooting or fight phase, select a NL unit. Until the end of the shooting or fight phase, when targeting a unit with a lower Ld characteristic than that unit, add 1 to the hit rolls.
1CP: Hit and Run
- use in charge phase, select a NL unit, they can charge even if they fell back
1CP: We have come for you
- Profile on the Community page
1CP: From the Night
- Use at start of Charge phase, select one NL infantry unit in terrain, until the end of the turn, add 2 to charge rolls, and +1 to hit in Combat.
1CP: Raptor Strike
- Use in charge phase, select one NL Jump pack unit that was set up as reinforcements, roll 3D6 for charge rolls.
1CP: Flay them alive
- Use in the Fight phase, when a unit is destroyed from a NL unit. Until the end of the turn, when a moral test is taken for enemy units within 12" of that NL unit, your opponent rolls and additional D6 and can choose which to discard.
Night Lords Relics:
Flayer: Power Sword model only
- S +1, ap -3, D 2, abilities: each model destroyed from this weapon counts as 2 for moral
Storm Bolt plate: 2+ armour save, always counts as being in cover
Vox Daemonicus: Profile on Community Website
Talons of the Night Terror: Model that can FLY
- S +1, ap -1, D 1, Abilites: D3 additional attacks or D6 if it charged or made a heroic intervention
Scourging chains: Improve the Ap of one melee weapon by 1, in addition, -1 attack for enemy units within 1" of this model
Misery of the Meek: Once per battle: at the start of the Movement phase, model regains D6 lost wounds. in addition gains D3 extra attacks until the start of your next turn.