Welcome to The Bolter and Chainsword
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Ork War Waaagh! Coming soon...

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

mithrilforge

mithrilforge

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 3,913 posts
  • Faction: 40k - xenos & ad-mech

it's not imperial but it's the next best thing...

AeronauticaEavyBomber-Sep3-Box2ujvjd.jpg

PreOrderPreview-Oct20-EavyBommerz7jjs.jp

i think i'm going to copy the box art on these ones (not a fan of the all silver engines...rolleyesclean.gif )

I read that they have good fire arcs to the side with those Gretchin gunners there !! 

Cheers, Mithril

gallery_70393_10089_1851.png gallery_48988_6285_17537.pnggallery_6494_6331_8260.pnggallery_48988_15465_40221.png  gallery_48988_15465_18945.png

MajorNese-  In the grim darkness of the near future, there is only complaints. biggrin.png

Exilyth

Exilyth

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 478 posts
  • Faction: AM, SM, GSC

Yes, within short range on the upper side arc is a place you wouldn't want to be.

So, this builds only the eavy bommers and the grot bommers are going to be a separate kit?

WH40k: Astra Militarum: ~2500 Pts, Space Marines: ~2500 Pts, GSC: ~1000 Pts

"Reduce, recycle, reuse - don't waste your sprues!"

Fajita Fan

Fajita Fan

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 2,888 posts
  • Faction: All of them?
If you can make grot bombs then anything is a grot bomma.
  • Exilyth likes this

Blame my iPhone for typos because I'm 95% on mobile.

Beaky Brigade

Beaky Brigade

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 807 posts

I prefer the paint job on the box art too, but possibly it's not entirely real and a 3d model of some sort?

It looks like the AI strategy is to drip feed us xenos so the Imperial players can finish their models and be tempted to the Xenos side.

Burni

Burni

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 1,179 posts
Sprues look good. Two full size ones for this (unlike the 1.5 of the Marurder). I’m guessing the one with wings, fuselage and ordnance gets swapped out in the Grot Bomma kit?

Just ordered mine from my FLGS. Just went for one box for now to see how I get on with them. Looking forward to building ‘em!

Edited by Burni, 26 October 2019 - 08:52 AM.

• mithrilforge and duz_ like this

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users