Math and Game Balance

BitsHammer

I dunno, I'd probably find four hundred and twenty termagants fun. The only obstacle is, you know, Painting four hundred and twenty termagants.

But then again, I'm a Skaven at heart. So I would like that idea :tongue.: Just goes to show, though, that it's all really up in the air as far as balance is concerned.

I was thinking more untouchable airforces and static gunlines as they ignore as much of the rest of the game as they can in favor of trying to gain advantages over their opponents.

That 400 gaunts idea would be interesting to watch, but with many tournaments using chess clocks, the list would probably run into time issues even with movement trays.

Are mvt trays like the apoc ones even legal for regular play? I don't think so ? 

That 400 gaunts idea would be interesting to watch, but with many tournaments using chess clocks, the list would probably run into time issues even with movement trays.

Are mvt trays like the apoc ones even legal for regular play? I don't think so ? 

Is there any reason they wouldn't be? 

While there is nothing saying they can't, there is also nothing saying they can either which is why I question if we could do it in the first place. 

Since we're talking tournaments: ask your TO. They'll probably say it's fine though since it decreases chances of slow play.

Outside of tournies talk to your opponent.