Jericho Reach Crusade

Deadman Wade

It's been awhile since I played Black Templars, but recent local tournaments and new codex got me excited about using my old army again. As my painting skills got a little bit better I decided to repaint my whole army.

So today I finished first couple of Crusader squads and a Castellan. Tell me what you guys think about how they look :)

cInZy27R12A.jpg

CtHlgBb8w7w.jpg

eo50cC2lTW4.jpg

OfnSnTyWYl8.jpg

Edited by Deadman Wade

Nice work! Your crusade takes place in the Jericho Reach as well? Perhaps our crusades should combine forces to destroy the xenos and the heretic! :wink:

Thanks! I've been DMing a Deathwatch RPG campaign and noticed that Jericho Reach needs more Templars :D

I'm thinking about campaign badge for my crusaders. Do you use anything specific?

Nice work! Your crusade takes place in the Jericho Reach as well? Perhaps our crusades should combine forces to destroy the xenos and the heretic! :wink:

Thanks! I've been DMing a Deathwatch RPG campaign and noticed that Jericho Reach needs more Templars :D

I'm thinking about campaign badge for my crusaders. Do you use anything specific?

I do! Check out my crusade in my signature. The first post has the badge and it's meaning.

• 2 weeks later...