Welcome to The Bolter and Chainsword
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Psychic Awakening News and Rumors

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
145 replies to this topic

Sete

Sete

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 10,120 posts

Im dropping out of the thread, i can hear the meltas

Is that a promise ?
You missed it.

Edited by Sete, 25 October 2019 - 10:32 PM.

Black Blow Fly

Black Blow Fly

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 11,979 posts
  • Faction: TODESKOMPANIE
(^_^.)
The world would be a better place if people stopped complaining about Primaris Space Marines.
=][=
my 40k blog:https://greenblowfly.../alan-seds.html - Terminus Est - Space Marines 247=][=
wc.jpg
Blood and Honor!
https://1d4chan.org/wiki/Mary_Sue Mary Sue and Plot Armor are terms used by losers

ERJAK

ERJAK

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 1,142 posts

Im dropping out of the thread, i can hear the meltas

Is that a promise ?
You missed it.

(https://tvtropes.org.../EvilVersusEvil)

Apparently the prices are Canadian dollars, which makes sense considering the SoB box was supposed to be the same price as shadowspear, i.e. 210 Canadian.

wildweasel

wildweasel

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 2,351 posts

Apparently the prices are Canadian dollars, which makes sense considering the SoB box was supposed to be the same price as shadowspear, i.e. 210 Canadian.

Most of the prices are on point with US pricing: WD at $9, Battletomes at $40, SC boxes at $95, Mephiston at $40, etc.

ERJAK

ERJAK

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 1,142 posts

Most of the prices are on point with US pricing: WD at $9, Battletomes at $40, SC boxes at $95, Mephiston at $40, etc.

A bunch of other ones are pretty off though, the SoB box the warcry stuff, some of the Zone Mortalis.

Idk man, if these aren't CAD they're pretty cussin dissappointing (not to mention straight up gouging US customers in some cases).

Boytoy

Boytoy

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 124 posts
  • Faction: SW/DE/GSC/Chaos
290$ CAD for the Necromunda box is still quite steep. But it's the only price that doesn't make sense, so maybe it's a mistake?

gallery_48988_10069_2782.png

Ciler

Ciler

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 2,124 posts
  • Faction: Black Templars

Some people on the french forum are suggesting that those release and price lists may be a fake - a few similar opinions on reddit. Apparently some prices are off and there's questions raised as to why made to order models would show on an independent retailer's list.

• Dark Shepherd likes this
And I looked, and behold a pale horse: and his name that sat on him was Death, and Hell followed with him. Revelations 6:8
BT Album link, Thread on the BT subforum, Thread on the TS subforum, TS album link.

Omega-soul

Omega-soul

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 285 posts

It's truth, but no one belived in a 230$ for Blood of Phoenix either.

Fulkes

Fulkes

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 3,199 posts
  • Faction: Slaanesh Daemons

Some people on the french forum are suggesting that those release and price lists may be a fake - a few similar opinions on reddit. Apparently some prices are off and there's questions raised as to why made to order models would show on an independent retailer's list.

Independent retailers can still order direct order items from GW. They just don't get much for it.

It's also possible it's a standard email attatchement for both FLGS and GW stores.

My company inform me that their new primaris brother just don't fit in the safety harnesses. And the Chaplain won't let us ride unless we buckle up.

Redcomet

Redcomet

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 181 posts

Considering how inconsistent GW pricing model seems to be, I wouldn’t put much stock in what a few, and some say.

Ciler

Ciler

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 2,124 posts

Neither would I, but I figured we might as well be thorough when considering the leaked information. 

And I looked, and behold a pale horse: and his name that sat on him was Death, and Hell followed with him. Revelations 6:8
BT Album link, Thread on the BT subforum, Thread on the TS subforum, TS album link.

Dark Shepherd

Dark Shepherd

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 397 posts

Imo PA is super over-hyped.

They need to bring out a Primarch at this stage or its going to feel just plain underwhelming

Fulkes

Fulkes

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 3,199 posts
  • Faction: Slaanesh Daemons

They need to bring out a Primarch at this stage or its going to feel just plain underwhelming
A popular Primarch at that. No one wants Logar for example.

Edited by Fulkes, 26 October 2019 - 08:47 AM.

My company inform me that their new primaris brother just don't fit in the safety harnesses. And the Chaplain won't let us ride unless we buckle up.

Marshal Vespasian

Marshal Vespasian

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 923 posts
The Problem is gw announcing galaxy shakibg Events, which is hard to do in a setting where the loss of whole Star Systems is a Minor bureaucratic hurdle. They should just tell stories about warzones like fw used to do with badab war and so on
  • Noserenda, pandion40 and Dark Shepherd like this
But viciousness and glory were no longer enough. Killing enemies in battle was no longer enough. I wanted to fight the Eternal Crusade. I wanted to win the war.- Reclusiarch Grimaldus
uqpKirY.jpg

Dark Shepherd

Dark Shepherd

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 397 posts

😀

Red_Shift

Red_Shift

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 1,060 posts
A loyalist primarch, more to the point.

So far the psychic awakening galaxy shaking events are turning out to be fairly pedestrian, unless there are models and events not listed here.

DeadFingers

DeadFingers

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 1,993 posts

verymad.gif

But jokes aside, Lorgar before Fulgrim and Angron and so soon after Abaddon would be fairly strange.

So far the psychic awakening galaxy shaking events are turning out to be fairly pedestrian, unless there are models and events not listed here.

Well that's the thing, all of these events are supposedly happening during the Indomitus Crusade, so technically the past. Fleshing out different events all over the galaxy is great, but not much galaxy-shaking can happen if the setting has already moved forward.

Although if the rumours are correct and both Ragnar and Ghaz happen, I foresee a lot of happy people. I'd put the big bad green on Primarch level, at least when it comes to importance.

Edited by DeadFingers, 26 October 2019 - 12:43 PM.

Boldthreat

Boldthreat

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 321 posts

Agreed. After the narrative let down of Vigilus... hell I want a Primarch to come back and I want someone important to die. For good.

Dark Shepherd

Dark Shepherd

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 397 posts
Ragnar is such a good pick for Primaris treatment/sales if we get him:
Well known character, old af model, Wolves players get something unique, and I dont think* hes used on the tabletop much so no fretting over him not fitting in transports. They just better faq very quickly his 4 legged friends can embark on Repulsors/Impulsors and the two combined take the place of one Primaris marine

jbickb

jbickb

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 2,009 posts

Ragnar is such a good pick for Primaris treatment/sales if we get him:
Well known character, old af model, Wolves players get something unique, and I dont think* hes used on the tabletop much so no fretting over him not fitting in transports. They just better faq very quickly his 4 legged friends can embark on Repulsors/Impulsors and the two combined take the place of one Primaris marine

The one fluff issue of ragnar would be his renown for using drop pods which he would no longer fit in. However a new ragnar model would certainly be welcome as the current one is older than half the participants on this forum lol.
Never Mistake:
My Silence for Ignorance
My Calmness for Acceptance
My Kindness for Weakness

NTaW

NTaW

++ SUSPECTAVI VENEFICI ++

• ++ MODERATI ++
  • 2,028 posts
=][= Let's focus the speculation on the thread in Amicus. This thread is for news and rumours, and until we receive more salient information in that regard this thread will be closed. Please report this post if more news regarding the Psychic Awakening releases comes forward. =][=
  • Fulkes likes this

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Bing (1)