Welcome to The Bolter and Chainsword
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Chaos rumors in Psychic Awakening 2

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
342 replies to this topic

Lanparth

Lanparth

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 630 posts

The rumor is for traitor guard sometime in 2020. I don't believe Valrak said there was going to be T guard in this, but who knows? 

I sincerely doubt anything of relevance, outside of a Chaos Sorcerer and maybe the Emperor's Champion, are coming.

Marshal Loss

Marshal Loss

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 4,977 posts
  • Faction: Emperor's Children

Fulgrim and a bunch of Noise Marines ("the Grand Cacophony") also appear in Rise of the Phoenix; he is not called out explicitly by name, but it's obviously him.

Probably 0 chance of a full EC release here though. They'd be hyping it up to hell and back if that were the case, and the return of a Primarch is a bloody big deal with galaxy-spanning consequences. The EC will come eventually, that I am confident of, but don't expect them anytime soon, beyond placeholder rules in PA2.

Much more inclined to believe the French rumours that we can expect a Sorcerer and warlord traits/stratagems/relics for the Legions involved. It's certainly better than nothing.

Edited by Marshal Loss, 23 October 2019 - 05:20 PM.

bRxSYDV.png

Emperor's Children 22ᶮᵈ Millennial

Sons of Horus 29th Company

DeadFingers

DeadFingers

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 2,445 posts

Last moderately believable rumour about the Emperor's Children I heard was that Fulgrim was "being worked on" around the time the Wrath and Rapture leaks started popping up. That could mean anything from being on the concept art stage, to the model being painted by 'Eavy Metal, and anything in between. I'd personally guess it meant the model was being sculpted/designed.

They're certainly planting the seeds in the lore with gusto, but for now they're just that, seeds. Hopefully we'll see where the bit about the Haemonculus aboard the Emperor's Children ship goes, and from there we might get some insight into the future. For the moment I wouldn't guess them, or World Eaters for that matter, to be coming any earlier than at least halfway through next year.

I still have my suspicions about this being a setup for an Emperor's Children Vs. Ynnari narrative some time in the future. The Haemonculus' presence smells to me like Vect might have made a deal with the devil and is helping the Emperor's Children against the Ynnari, as they're a common enemy of both parties and I wouldn't put it past Vect to help Slaanesh if that meant staying in power. Either that or it's teasing Bile's return, but I'd still find it weird that he's with actual, proper Emperor's Children, and not his own "new men".

Edited by DeadFingers, 23 October 2019 - 05:50 PM.

• MegaVolt87 likes this

Panzer

Panzer

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 21,076 posts
  • Faction: Order of Baal, Dal'yth Sept

If nothing else, Fulgrim and the Emperor's Children are at least one of the heaviest foreshadowed releases I've ever seen in Warhammer. sweat.gif

• PJ1933 and betrayer41 like this

gallery_62972_10568_7658.jpgbFk9acX.pnggallery_62972_14467_40478.pnggallery_62972_14467_3819.jpggallery_62972_10568_4118.jpg

Black Blow Fly

Black Blow Fly

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 15,144 posts
  • Faction: TODESKOMPANIE
And what about Angry Ronnie and his bois ?
=][= fortis Fortuna adiuvat . =][=
my 40k FB Page:
https://m.facebook.com/Terminus6Est
Terminus Est
Blood and Honor!

Captain_Krash

Captain_Krash

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 1,115 posts
  • Faction: Lamenters

Angron needs to come back to Armageddon (4th war for Armageddon) as it's half demon world now.

Elysian's Fought Fulgrim or a "serpent" like unstoppable creature in new lore. He is coming we just don't know when...I feel a loyalist Primarch needs to release first. I don't see Guiliman surviving another fight against him

Krash

Edited by Captain_Krash, 23 October 2019 - 06:24 PM.

Ad Victoriam

For those we cherish, we die in glory!

gallery_45765_12339_50558.png

Black Blow Fly

Black Blow Fly

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 15,144 posts
Roboute would prolly wipe the floor with him.
  • Subtleknife likes this
my 40k FB Page:
Terminus Est
Blood and Honor!

Panzer

Panzer

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 21,076 posts

Fulgrim already got his first small victory against Guilliman right after he came back. It was just a mind/temptation battle but technically he was the first who made a move against Guilliman since the heresy. ^^

gallery_62972_10568_7658.jpgbFk9acX.pnggallery_62972_14467_40478.pnggallery_62972_14467_3819.jpggallery_62972_10568_4118.jpg

Black Blow Fly

Black Blow Fly

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 15,144 posts
If he had courage he would has really gone all in though which is a victory for ole Rowboat . :D
  • MegaVolt87 likes this
my 40k FB Page:
Terminus Est
Blood and Honor!

Spagunk

Spagunk

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 2,151 posts

Sometimes the game matters more than the victory.

gallery_62972_10568_12006.jpgsml_gallery_29004_10691_7586.pnggallery_40907_9492_4019.gifgallery_62972_10568_7658.jpggallery_62972_10568_31437.jpg

I am on Instagram now! Follow me at https://www.instagra...warhamsandwich/

Panzer

Panzer

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 21,076 posts

If he had courage he would has really gone all in though which is a victory for ole Rowboat . biggrin.png

It's obvious you don't know what I'm talking about.

• Marshal Loss and PJ1933 like this

DuskRaider

DuskRaider

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 6,661 posts
  • Faction: Death Guard, 3rd Grand Company
From what I remember, didn't the defenders of Armageddon stop an attempt to summon Angron already?

I believe it's also been mentioned that Lorgar has awakened and Perturabo is out and about now as well. I believe there was even an individual which may or may not be Omegon in one of the new Alpha Legion books. On other words, it sounds like all of the Traitor Primarchs are in play somehow.
  • Juggernut likes this

Check out my Photobucket Here
 DuskRaider's 40K Nurgle: An Experiment in Flesh and Machine (House Makabius & Dark Mechanicum WIP currently)

In Service of the Death Lord: DuskRaider's Adeptus Titanicus Project

DuskRaider's 30K Word Bearers Force

DuskRaider's 3rd Grand Company Death Guard Legion Force

To view my older threads, please go to the link HERE and download the add-on to view Photobucket linked images.

Captain_Krash

Captain_Krash

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 1,115 posts

Angron was banished years ago 1st war. He's been banished long enough so he can return now.

Krash

Edited by Captain_Krash, 23 October 2019 - 07:19 PM.

Ad Victoriam

DuskRaider

DuskRaider

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 6,661 posts
  • Faction: Death Guard, 3rd Grand Company
No, recently there was an attempt to summon him again. I'm not talking about the First War of Armageddon.

Check out my Photobucket Here
 DuskRaider's 40K Nurgle: An Experiment in Flesh and Machine (House Makabius & Dark Mechanicum WIP currently)

In Service of the Death Lord: DuskRaider's Adeptus Titanicus Project

DuskRaider's 30K Word Bearers Force

DuskRaider's 3rd Grand Company Death Guard Legion Force

To view my older threads, please go to the link HERE and download the add-on to view Photobucket linked images.

Captain_Krash

Captain_Krash

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 1,115 posts

Oh sweet where at?

Krash

Ad Victoriam

betrayer41

betrayer41

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 3,066 posts
  • Faction: Space Wolves

No, recently there was an attempt to summon him again. I'm not talking about the First War of Armageddon.

Yup when the great rift happened i think it was in the 8th rule book maybe the salamanders stopped him from coming back.

Oh sweet where at?

Krash

On Armageddon again....Assuming thats the only place he can be brought back?

Captain_Krash

Captain_Krash

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 1,115 posts

Yep just read it was indeed Armageddon again. Really cool.

Krash

Ad Victoriam

DeadFingers

DeadFingers

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 2,445 posts

Angron's not coming back without a summoning ritual or something of that caliber, they wouldn't have written that bit about the Salamanders and other Chapters on Armageddon stopping the ritual that would've brought him back. He's not in the same situation the other Daemon Primarchs are, where they just pretty much decided to get a move on and be active again, he's kinda like the loyalist Primarchs in the sense that something needs to happen for him to come back. In this case, the "something" is a ritual culminating on an explosion of blood and fire, which will probably happen with the next attempt on Armageddon. He's got a thing for that lil' rock.

Which is in turn part of why I'm interested on Ghaz's reappearance. If he's coming back to his old stomping grounds with a sizeable WAAAGH, he could be what distracts the Imperial forces long enough for the ritual to succeed. And then in turn the Imperials would manipulate them into fighting each other and end up with another stalemate, but at that point I don't care because Angron would be in realspace to stay. :D

Excessus

Excessus

++ APPORTO FERMENTUM ++

• +++ADMINISTRATUM+++
  • 6,678 posts
  • Faction: Alpha Legion, Thousand Sons

Think it in a Valrak vid but isnt there a rumour of there being traitor guard rules in this?

No icon for them in the GW vid though...

Do they have an icon? (Apologies if thats a dumb question)

They usually have an uneven chaos star, a little jagged edged.

s-l400.jpg

"Deception IS the point. Any fool can calculate strength. That one has been doing it from the moment he saw us. Now, he has to calculate what he can't see. And fear what he doesn't know."

Alpha Legion Cell #379, Thousand Sons and other friends - The corruption of cell #379
The Serpent's Lair - Alpha Legion Forum
+++ DIU AD BELLI - Legion War! +++ (2017 ETL replacement)

Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

PiñaColada

PiñaColada

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 1,130 posts

The BS4+ equivalent of a symmetrical chaos star..

• SickSix, Llagos_Tyrant and Elzender like this

MegaVolt87

MegaVolt87

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 2,731 posts
  • Faction: Iron Warriors

We should open up bets if snake boi Fulgrim model will come back with SoB style boob armor or BA style pecs + abs armor.  teehee.gif  Either would work. Fulgrim doesn't have wings ? 

gallery_154982_15362_23624.jpg

My Iron Warriors Project   Guns for the guns god!, Bullets for the Brass throne!

Excessus

Excessus

++ APPORTO FERMENTUM ++

• +++ADMINISTRATUM+++
  • 6,678 posts
  • Faction: Alpha Legion, Thousand Sons

He has wings, and somehow a snake body...because Slaanesh...

• Black Blow Fly likes this
"Deception IS the point. Any fool can calculate strength. That one has been doing it from the moment he saw us. Now, he has to calculate what he can't see. And fear what he doesn't know."

Alpha Legion Cell #379, Thousand Sons and other friends - The corruption of cell #379
The Serpent's Lair - Alpha Legion Forum
+++ DIU AD BELLI - Legion War! +++ (2017 ETL replacement)

Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

DeadFingers

DeadFingers

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 2,445 posts

Fulgrim doesn't have wings ? 

Yes he does.

400px-FulgrimEpic.jpg

Edited by DeadFingers, 23 October 2019 - 10:56 PM.

• Antarius and Hellex_The_Thanatar like this

Chapter Master Valrak

Chapter Master Valrak

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 1,788 posts

The rumor is for traitor guard sometime in 2020. I don't believe Valrak said there was going to be T guard in this, but who knows? 

I sincerely doubt anything of relevance, outside of a Chaos Sorcerer and maybe the Emperor's Champion, are coming.

I never said traitor guard, I made a video addressing the rumours, I heard nothing on that front.

• Juggernut, Excessus, Llagos_Tyrant and 1 other like this

Mt7WQJG.png

-----------
Youtube - Twitch - Discord - Twitter - Steam Warhammer Group

-----------

My WIP Imperial Fists Army  happy.png

Juggernut

Juggernut

++ MEDICAE MONTANEA ++

• ++ MODERATI ++
  • 6,724 posts
  • Faction: All Things Khornate

I never said traitor guard, I made a video addressing the rumours, I heard nothing on that front.

So you’re absolutely confirming a traitor guard codex? Got it! ;)

Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users