Welcome to The Bolter and Chainsword
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Necromunda Enforcer bits and Guard bits.

Necromunda Imperial Guard Conversion

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

Gree

Gree

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 4,460 posts

Hi, I was wondering how compatible the Palanite Enforcer bits are with the Cadian bits. Will the Enforcer heads fit on Cadian or Scion torsos? I'm interested in trying a headswap. Can anyone with the bits clarify this for me?

Dr_Ruminahui

Dr_Ruminahui

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 1,219 posts
  • Faction: Emperor's 2nd cousins

In a few days, if you don't get any responses, you might want to take this question to the Necromunda forum as the folks there are the most likely to know.

Ezr91aeL

Ezr91aeL

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 402 posts
  • Faction: Custodes

No, the heads wont fit unless you modify them because the necks are separates bits

XE7g3TN.jpg2NgmmVH.jpgYlmK7vQ.jpg

Cadius

Cadius

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 196 posts

No, the heads wont fit unless you modify them because the necks are separates bits

but that is an easy modification.

x3aDeGlt.png

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Necromunda, Imperial Guard, Conversion

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users