Why aren't flying infantry part of Kill Team?

Zephaniah Adriyen

Presumably because they're saving them for a future expansion.

I mean, think about Elites - it doesn't really make much sense, does it? I get that Terminators are a special kind of "Super-heavy Unit" that might need to be sequestered into an expansion, but there's no earthly reason why Striking Scorpions weren't in the original game... except that they were being saved.

There's almost certainly going to be a "Death from Above" expansion at some point that adds all the jumpers. Maybe we'll get some cool character models out of it. 

• 2 weeks later...

I'm just wondering... why aren't there any flying infantry in Kill Team? It'd make so much sense if they were, Scourges, Warp Talons, Assault Marines, Seraphim, Swooping Hawks... they'd all be great, but not overpowered, I think, if they had the right cost. Thoughts?

GW could probably add assault type units at a later time whenever they want to make more money. :p

Overall, I like the idea that they used mostly normal grunts to execute small missions rather than using fast attack units. I am happy with current units in place. Some tweaking for rules on units would be good, but that would be in a different topic.

i would not like to have necron destroyers in KT.