Welcome to The Bolter and Chainsword
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Fighting Company Friedrich

Primaris Black Templars Crusade

• Please log in to reply
26 replies to this topic

Marshal Vespasian

Marshal Vespasian

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 961 posts
  • Faction: Black Templars
They are looking great! I like the white panels, its always a pain doing them, but if you layer up in grey its done a bit quicker.
  • SufficientAnonymity likes this
But viciousness and glory were no longer enough. Killing enemies in battle was no longer enough. I wanted to fight the Eternal Crusade. I wanted to win the war.- Reclusiarch Grimaldus
uqpKirY.jpg

SufficientAnonymity

SufficientAnonymity

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 169 posts
  • Faction: Black Templars

They are looking great! I like the white panels, its always a pain doing them, but if you layer up in grey its done a bit quicker.

Thanks, glad you like them. They do start with several layers of Dawnstone, which definitely helps.

Fighting Company Friedrich: http://www.bolterand...pany-friedrich/

Heretic /ˈhɛrɪtɪk/, noun (plural noun heretics): Any person who speaks ill of the Emperor, the Imperium, cites his loyalty to any entity besides the Emperor, defaces holy artefacts or buildings, incites heretical thoughts or actions, talks openly about forbidden subjects, generally behaves in a manner disrespectful to all that is holy and good, or weighs the wrong amount relative to a duck.

gallery_45765_12339_44045.png

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Primaris, Black Templars, Crusade

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users