Welcome to The Bolter and Chainsword
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Fighting Company Friedrich

Primaris Black Templars Crusade

• Please log in to reply
60 replies to this topic

Bjorn Firewalker

Bjorn Firewalker

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 11,187 posts
  • Faction: Catachan Wolves
Excellent work on the Castellans.
  • SufficientAnonymity likes this
Wolf Scout- Catachan barking toad eggs+ Thousand Sons Marine= Fun! (Wolves of Catachan)

Warhammer 40,000+ Star Wars- Rian Johnson- Reylo= AWESOME! (Knights of Renaissance)

Reasons to use the Steel Crusaders ('Codex: Space Marines' supplement) or the Iron-hearted Angels ('Codex: Blood Angels' supplement): Because you think giving Sternguard Veterans a heavy bolter wtih special issue HEAVY BOLTER ammunition is ALMOST as much fun as shoehorning an Earthshaker cannon into a Land Raider.

SufficientAnonymity

SufficientAnonymity

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 413 posts
  • Faction: Black Templars, SoBs

What'll probably be the last Templar I paint for a while, here's my latest Castellan.

uui3MaB.jpg

Don't worry though - I've got lots of lockdown painting planned - I'm starting on my first test model for some Argent Shroud SoBs to go with my BTs.

• Bjorn Firewalker, Reinhard, vossyvo and 1 other like this

Bjorn Firewalker

Bjorn Firewalker

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 11,187 posts
  • Faction: Catachan Wolves
Excellent work on the Castellan. What's the thing on his backpack? A reliquary housing an Imperial saint's remains? A vox and/or auspex unit decorated to resemble the Ark of the Covenant? A heavily decorated gun or missile turret, so he may lay suppressive fire upon his foes as he charges forth to bring them within his blades' reach?
Wolf Scout- Catachan barking toad eggs+ Thousand Sons Marine= Fun! (Wolves of Catachan)

Warhammer 40,000+ Star Wars- Rian Johnson- Reylo= AWESOME! (Knights of Renaissance)

Reasons to use the Steel Crusaders ('Codex: Space Marines' supplement) or the Iron-hearted Angels ('Codex: Blood Angels' supplement): Because you think giving Sternguard Veterans a heavy bolter wtih special issue HEAVY BOLTER ammunition is ALMOST as much fun as shoehorning an Earthshaker cannon into a Land Raider.

SufficientAnonymity

SufficientAnonymity

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 413 posts

Excellent work on the Castellan. What's the thing on his backpack? A reliquary housing an Imperial saint's remains? A vox and/or auspex unit decorated to resemble the Ark of the Covenant? A heavily decorated gun or missile turret, so he may lay suppressive fire upon his foes as he charges forth to bring them within his blades' reach?

Reliquary, spare from the SoB troops kit

SufficientAnonymity

SufficientAnonymity

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 413 posts

Folks - plan for the rest of this year is a few Argent Shroud Sororitas and then a lot of Skitarii (custom scheme - brass and teal). Would people rather I post them here with my Templars, or break them out into separate threads in each faction's subforum?

Currently leaning towards doing the SoB here as they match my BTs and there won't be all that many of them, and then putting the Skitarii in the AdMech subforum.

Medjugorje

Medjugorje

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 1,782 posts

SoB fit into this thread. I just bought the Codex - but I will need a bit to start them because I have to paint about 15.000 points Black Templars^^

Edited by Medjugorje, 01 April 2020 - 04:54 PM.

SufficientAnonymity

SufficientAnonymity

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 413 posts

So, between the teasing of more SoB models in the reveals, and my girlfriend practically ordering me to paint an Exorcist, and absolutely loving what I've been working on recently, this year's priorities have changed a bit - I'm going to be doing a 1000pts of Sisters, and the AdMech and Knight are going on the back burner. Expect painted photos soonTM, but in the meantime, here's a little teaser of my Canoness and Palatine.

kCNA31b.jpg

• Marshal Mattias likes this

Brother Carpenter

Brother Carpenter

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 179 posts
  • Faction: Black Templars, Steel legion
Nice work.

As an offside. Where does one aquire such girlfriends? I might have to start thinking about swapping my wife for one of those.😆

Edited by Brother Carpenter, 18 April 2020 - 04:47 PM.

ETL VI Banner ETL VI Magister Faction Astartes

SufficientAnonymity

SufficientAnonymity

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 413 posts

My first ten Sisters of the Order of the Iron Veil are complete.

87ezPsy.jpg

YhbyVMR.jpg

Edited by SufficientAnonymity, 22 May 2020 - 11:16 AM.

SufficientAnonymity

SufficientAnonymity

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 413 posts
So, my plans have changed a bit with 9th. I'm still going to work on my Sisters, building them out to 1000pts to sit alongside my Templars, but given that this looks to be the assault wave, I'm shelving the AdMech/Knight plan and will be returning to the Sons of Dorn once I've finished my SoBs.
  • Brother Kraskor likes this

Medjugorje

Medjugorje

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 1,782 posts

So, my plans have changed a bit with 9th. I'm still going to work on my Sisters, building them out to 1000pts to sit alongside my Templars, but given that this looks to be the assault wave, I'm shelving the AdMech/Knight plan and will be returning to the Sons of Dorn once I've finished my SoBs.

with the newest Primaris release I think you will be back soon^^

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Primaris, Black Templars, Crusade

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users