My new "competitive" list

Ishagu

Hey guys, I'm back from weddings, mini-moon, xmas holidays etc, and I'm back to playing 40k.

I've decided that in future I will avoid ITC events, it simply change the game too much and makes everything far more stale due to the mission design. Lucky for me there are still plenty of events that don't use the format in the UK. I'm also considering going to the 40k Team Championship at Warhammer World, although if I do I'll be playing my AdMech.

Either way. I'm just posting a few images of my army in action against the Tau in a game I played a few days ago. Sadly the game was a loss for the Ultras. We trialed the new maelstrom missions (the ones that allow deck-buliding with a minimum of 18 cards). I tried taking the lowest amount of cards possible, whilst my opponent took around 30. Here's the crazy thing; I managed to score 15 out of the 18 cards and literally ran out of things that can score me points. My opponent still had objectives to play for on turn 5/6 and thus won the game. There is a lot to consider when building the decks. Either way, the game was great fun and very close, finishing 16-15 in favour of the Tau.

Here's a few snaps of parts of my army during some early turns:

80477791_3111819302179952_24199080291063

And here's another image, with a Stealth Suid surveying the advance of the Ultras:

80685705_3111819525513263_69115802144682