Welcome to The Bolter and Chainsword
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Blood & Glory: Faith & Fury, Chaos Sorcerer

Psychic Awakening event

• Please log in to reply
52 replies to this topic

Marshal Loss

Marshal Loss

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 4,605 posts
  • Faction: Emperor's Children
BloodandGlory-Nov02-FaithFury3bnsfed.jpg
BloodandGlory-Nov02-CSM-Sorcerer2refdh.j

This tome will see the Psychic Awakening’s effects begin to take hold in the Imperium, as the Emperor’s most faithful warriors go head to head with the Heretic Astartes. What’s more, the book will include codex supplement-tier content for the Black Templars, Night Lords, Alpha Legion, World Eaters, Emperor’s Children, Iron Warriors and Word Bearers.

BloodandGlory-Nov02-Content4erdgsfxbvc.j

Edited by Brother Casman, 05 November 2019 - 12:44 PM.
Adding tag and updating title

• Triszin, Excessus and Beaky Brigade like this

rCsoqE7.png

Emperor's Children 22ᶮᵈ Millennial

Sons of Horus 29th Company

Filkarion

Filkarion

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 352 posts
  • Faction: Sublime Sound Seekers
And it's love

ETL_2016_Medal_01_Custos_Fidei01.gifETL_2016_Medal_02_Primus_Inter_Pares.gifETL_2016_Badge_08_Badge_of_the_Hero.jpgETL_2018_Medal_01_Custos_Fidei_01.gifETL_VI_Badge_Forum_Champion_Xenos_Tyranigallery_48988_15465_18674.pnggallery_48988_15465_5172.pnggallery_48988_15808_16184.pngMy Sublime Sound Seekers Slaanesh army

The Skull Knight

Red_Shift

Red_Shift

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 1,260 posts
Nice model I guess but bad news for Templar collectors.

Reinhard

Reinhard

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 4,274 posts

We get a cute comment on a picture. That's it. Truly a book for the lost and damned.

Edited by Reinhard, 02 November 2019 - 09:30 PM.

Klod

Klod

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 279 posts
  • Faction: Blood Angels

He looks cool. Not Master-Of-Possessions-Cool, but cool.

• Marshal Loss likes this

Marshal Loss

Marshal Loss

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 4,605 posts
  • Faction: Emperor's Children

Hopefully the Sorcerer comes with a helmet. Nice model, but not as "omg" as the Master of Possession was for me.

Really really really keen for the rules. A Word Bearer on the cover of a book! Dear I hope we're not trash tier? Feel for Templars fans though, you guys deserved models.

• Juggernut likes this

rCsoqE7.png

Emperor's Children 22ᶮᵈ Millennial

Sons of Horus 29th Company

Sete

Sete

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 10,710 posts

We get a cute comment on a picture. That's it. Truly for a book for the lost and damned.
It's so sad it's funny.
I'm not spending a dime on this.

DeadFingers

DeadFingers

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 2,420 posts

That's a good looking Sorcerer, but I really hope he comes with a helmet. I crave that classic Chaos Sorcerer look. Either way that's a hell of a good looking sculpt. The Sororitas tanks are amazing too, that stained glass by itself is great.

And since now we know that Primaris Mephiston is a thing, the Ghaz hype is getting real for me. I wonder if his collar also crossed the Rubicon and now he can use it to fly by flapping it?

Edited by DeadFingers, 02 November 2019 - 09:26 PM.

• Doctor Perils likes this

DranuTemplar

DranuTemplar

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 79 posts
Surely they at least hinted at future Templar support?
  • Brother Adelard likes this

Brother Adelard

Brother Adelard

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 2,493 posts
  • Faction: Black Templars
I wonder what the 'new stuff' for marines is... It can't be just rules, else the line is redundant

Edited by Brother Adelard, 02 November 2019 - 09:29 PM.

Apparently the US Army will name their new Styker missile tank the Manticore (Because of 40k) if enough people vote for it. You know what to do:

https://taskandpurpo...rBYMuajHcxqrBPY

O787td6.jpggallery_38474_6916_6036.jpg

Sete

Sete

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 10,710 posts

My sweet summer child.

New stuff for marines is probably formations for WS and Salamanders.

Edited by Sete, 02 November 2019 - 09:30 PM.

redmapa

redmapa

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 2,753 posts
  • Faction: Reclaimant Crusade

Why would that ever happen? This is it and if this follows GW history then there wont be any support for years to come, I still remember the entire BT forum just waiting to get something in 6th/7th, then Angels of Death happened and surely we would get something later but nothing came except for a useless detachment at the end of the edition. I am happy we are getting rules because at least now we are on an even field with the rest of the chapters in our own codex but I wouldn't expect anything else or any kind of model support for years.

Hope has only led to disappointment, so dont hope for anything.

++NO PITY.NO REMORSE.NO FEAR++
++Light your way in the darkness with the pyres of burning heretics.++

++We are the champions - my friends
And we'll keep on fighting
Till the end
++

Dulahan

Dulahan

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 748 posts
  • Faction: Custodes, Eldar, Admech

Still really disappointed we at least don't have a Daemon Primarch teased.  I mean, would prefer a loyalist.  But we should at least get freaking Fulgrim since he's been mentioned in various lore tidbits going back almost 3 years now!

Kain Mor

Kain Mor

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 359 posts
  • Faction: Astra Militarum, Night Lords
The page says “supplement level content for Night Lords etc” but I am very doubtful of this. I would be incredibly happy to have my 5,000 point legion be worth using again, but I’m setting my expectations very low considering the leaks thus far have said it’s just going to be a couple relics and warlord traits.

Zephaniah Adriyen

Zephaniah Adriyen

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 1,526 posts

worD BEARERS

• Juggernut likes this

"All power demands sacrifice and pain. The universe rewards those willing to spill their life's blood for the promise of power." - Sindri Myr

gallery_48988_15808_1006.pnggallery_48988_15465_989.pnggallery_48988_15465_2505.pnggallery_26154_15777_2719.pnggallery_30308_9518_3596.jpggallery_48988_16308_29741.pngsml_gallery_48988_16308_8698.pnggallery_48988_16308_20607.png

"There is no meaning, no purpose. We murder, we kill. It is mindless savagery, this UNIVERSE is mindless!" - Azariah Kyras

Excessus

Excessus

++ APPORTO FERMENTUM ++

• +++ADMINISTRATUM+++
  • 6,669 posts
  • Faction: Alpha Legion, Thousand Sons
That sorcerer takes a lot of queues from the MoP, but a decent model. I will be trying to create a duplicate of the old skull-face of old at least but at last we have a sorcerer model!

The tanks are a bit too busy for me but then again I never was a SoB player.

New stuff for marines is probably formations for WS and Salamanders.

What’s more, the book will include codex supplement-tier content for the Black Templars

So you won't be buying it then yeah Sete?

Edited by Brother Casman, 05 November 2019 - 12:46 PM.
Trimmed off topic content

• Sandlemad, Matt_149, Lord Blackwood and 1 other like this
"Deception IS the point. Any fool can calculate strength. That one has been doing it from the moment he saw us. Now, he has to calculate what he can't see. And fear what he doesn't know."

Alpha Legion Cell #379, Thousand Sons and other friends - The corruption of cell #379
The Serpent's Lair - Alpha Legion Forum
+++ DIU AD BELLI - Legion War! +++ (2017 ETL replacement)

Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

Mr4Minutes

Mr4Minutes

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 599 posts
For anyone there, was there a Q&A afterwards? Curious if GW gave any details on the upcoming PA releases.

Black_Knight

Black_Knight

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 1,595 posts
  • Faction: AdMech, DW, IK, Blood Ravens

Well it does seems like they are keeping to the promise of a fast moving story arch, I wonder how many parts to this story there will be.

gallery_48988_15465_45080.pnggallery_48988_15465_8206.pngETL_2018_Medal_01_Custos_Fidei_01.gif

MARK0SIAN

MARK0SIAN

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 1,744 posts
It’s pretty sad that they’ve got so little to say about PA 2 that the only thing they can do is tease a character from PA 3.

They could’ve revealed a few of the strats, bonuses or relics that the Templars or any of the chaos legions were getting at least.

Overall a pretty underwhelming ‘reveal’.

I just really hope they’re not exaggerating when they say the extra stuff those forces are getting is codex supplement level.

Edited by MARK0SIAN, 02 November 2019 - 09:57 PM.

• DranuTemplar likes this

gallery_86689_11936_21517.pngsml_gallery_48988_16053_22349.png

Sete

Sete

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 10,710 posts
No Excessus, I wont be buying it.
I would be paying more for a book, with a lot of content I dont want.

BT would have been better served on the IF supplement, it would be cheaper, and I would have the rules already.

Not interested on filler releases.
  • RedFox, Silas7 and DranuTemplar like this

Klod

Klod

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 279 posts
  • Faction: Blood Angels

Yeeish, everyone is dissapointed by everything. Ruins my mood. I'll go watch Valrak's video again I guess.

• Matt_149, pandion40, Dark Shepherd and 1 other like this

Slasher956

Slasher956

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 1,737 posts
  • Faction: OoOML, Ulthwé
Remember some of the 3rd ed supplements? Change of Force .Org slots for a couple of units + a special character (so couldn’t be used without opponent consent) and fluff? 30 pages including the contents page :)

Dyspraxic & Dyslexic  - So I might not write/explain what I think I have as clearly as intended to.... 

I'm confussed... what side of the fence am I on???

happy.png

Brother Adelard

Brother Adelard

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 2,493 posts
  • Faction: Black Templars

Yeeish, everyone is dissapointed by everything. Ruins my mood. I'll go watch Valrak's video again I guess.

He is a never ending source of enthusiasm!

Apparently the US Army will name their new Styker missile tank the Manticore (Because of 40k) if enough people vote for it. You know what to do:

https://taskandpurpo...rBYMuajHcxqrBPY

O787td6.jpggallery_38474_6916_6036.jpg

Dulahan

Dulahan

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 748 posts
  • Faction: Custodes, Eldar, Admech

It's easy to be disappointed when there was a rather small timeframe we had 3 new Primarchs, a New Eldar GOD AND Subfaction, Custodes, Sisters of Silence...

and then nothing to even come close to that since, despite lots of hints more was coming that then didn't! 

But yeah, Sigmar Stuff is getting some really rand looking things!  But I don't play Sigmar, I have no interest in it due to it being too simplified for my tastes.  But the models are awesome.

• Black_Knight likes this

Juggernut

Juggernut

++ MEDICAE MONTANEA ++

• ++ MODERATI ++
  • 6,683 posts
  • Faction: All Things Khornate

Man, all a bunch of amazing new sculpts. An even better time for chaos, on top of all the new kits we've had these past few years. I include AoS models in this. 

• Redcomet likes this

Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Psychic Awakening event

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users