Welcome to The Bolter and Chainsword
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Blood & Glory: Faith & Fury, Chaos Sorcerer

Psychic Awakening event

• Please log in to reply
52 replies to this topic

TheMawr

TheMawr

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 48 posts

While alot of complaints about the Psychic Awakening campaign make sense, saying that PA2 lacks models isnt one of them..

PA1 was presented on the site with a craftworld symbol, and a drukhari piece of art, and came accompanied by a box with new miniatures for both sides.
PA2 is presented on the site with a Sisters of Battle symbol and allegedly a CSM piece of art, and along the book we get a SoB box full of new miniatures and CSM sorcerer.

Just because the Sisters of battle had been teased and revealed for much longer doesnt change the fact they are released alongside a campaign book that is about them. The box isnt called Psychic awakening: Sisters of Battle, but neither was Blood of the Phoenix. (admittedly, GW/the marketing team ties BotP heavily to the PA campaign but not the sisters of battle box, that is still a marketing problem, not a lack of releases problem.)

Unless GW pulls a SC: Slaves of Darkness kind of suprise with the 2 Tyranid repacks to be released alongside PA3, the only book that is light on accompanying releases would be Blood of Baal, but Faith & Fury has a fuller release than Phoenix rising had.

Master Commander Ajax

Master Commander Ajax

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 658 posts
  • Faction: Black Castellans
I’m really digging that Chaos Sorcerer.

They shall be my finest warriors, these men who give of themselves to me. Like clay I shall mould them, and in the furnace of war forge them. They will be of iron will and steely muscle. In great armour shall I clad them and with the mightiest guns will they be armed. They will be untouched by plague or disease, no sickness will blight them. They will have tactics, strategies and machines so that no foe can best them in battle. They are my bulwark against the Terror. They are the Defenders of Humanity. They are my Space Marines and they shall know no fear.

Brother Casman

Brother Casman

++ ACCUDO FULMINEUS ++

• ++ MODERATI CEDO ++
  • 1,919 posts
  • Faction: Blood Ravens
=][= Housekeeping Note =][=

I've finished the split - posts have been moved to the existing Sisters of Battle News, the new Mephiston News, the existing Psychic Awakening Speculation or otherwise cleaned up.

Edited to add: this thread is for the discussion of news on Psychic Awakening Book 2 (Faith & Fury)

Edited by Brother Casman, 05 November 2019 - 12:59 PM.

• Dosjetka, Gederas and Mr4Minutes like this
Active Projects: The Great Repaintening! - follow along on my journey to repaint a Blood Ravens army. | Adeptus Titanicis: Legio Metalica - a slow-grow plog of tiny titans and tinier knights.
Finished Projects: Brother Casman's Waaagh! - All of my Orks... for now. | Brother Casman's Terrain Extravaganza! - Getting the "Third Army" on the battlefield

In the operations of war, [...] the expenditure at home and at the front, including entertainment of guests, small items such as glue and paint, and sums spent on chariots and armor, will reach the total of a thousand ounces of silver per day. Such is the cost of raising an army ...

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Psychic Awakening event

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users