New Sorcerer for Psychic Awakening!

The Pounder

Love the Sorcerer.

Steaming at the insult of GW claiming there will be "codex supplement-tier" rules for Templars and the legions however. If these rules are supplement level, why not just give us a goddamn supplement? Instead of treating the Legions, as always, as the spastic second class citizens of the MEQ universe and making us share a book.

I think anybody holding out hope for the rules will be disappointed. I'm sure my Word Bearers will be improved (they could hardly get worse) but as long as they are based on our joke of a 2.0 dex there is no way a page of stratagems and warlord traits is going to fix anything and make us flexible and competitive. And definitely not on the scale of the SM supplement factions.

Edited by panzerallan

Each supplement gave a Chapter three pages of strats, a six-power psychic discipline, a doctrine, six warlord traits, and about a dozen relics. I'll take for that each legion.

Remember that rumours said just warlord traits, stratagems, and relics for each of the Legions involved. Best case if that's true is Black Legion in Vigilus level, and he's been right on everything else thus far, so we should probably keep our expectations low. I'd be shocked if we got a psychic discipline for each Legion, as much as I'd love it to be so

I mean a full page of strats, relics, and warlord traits would bring up all those legions to decent playable levels and give us alot to mess around with in the mean time as a whole faction.  It is far better then just "certain renegade, black legion, or bust" 

We can await a trait re-do until the book chaos 8.5 codex drop. Though who knows when that will happen. That I am sure will also include whatever they add for the equivalent of doctrines (marks/god devotions possibly?) Given that these kinds of supplements feel like a stop-gap until main codex release. 

Edited by Sonoftherubric21

That turquoise tabard looks great, and kinda makes me regret using red for all my BL cloth so far... nice throwback to the Sons of Horus days!

Hm, does chaos have some form of color tradition for their sorcerers, the way loyalist librarians are always blue? If not, this could be a great way to do it...

That turquoise tabard looks great, and kinda makes me regret using red for all my BL cloth so far... nice throwback to the Sons of Horus days!

Hm, does chaos have some form of color tradition for their sorcerers, the way loyalist librarians are always blue? If not, this could be a great way to do it...

No. One of the lures of Chaos for a Space Marine is the near-complete freedom you get, the lack of structure.

And I really wish he wasn't covered in Black Legion symbols :|

It's funny, I've never seen the Eye as being particularly Black Legion-specific (although of course, it is used by them as the Eye of Horus) and any Legion/Warband might have it on their armour. The symbol could just as easily be representing the EoT itself, where they all live. Or for a Sorcerer, seeking hidden knowledge, an eye is a very fitting symbol too?