Welcome to The Bolter and Chainsword
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

New Sorcerer for Psychic Awakening!

Sorcerer chaos gw 40k

• Please log in to reply
80 replies to this topic

Kain Mor

Kain Mor

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 107 posts
  • Faction: Astra Militarum, Night Lords
I don't blame you, it both head options were really bad.

Lanparth

Lanparth

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 549 posts

Yea, just awful, literally everyone replaces the head on that kit. It really makes you wonder what they were thinking :|

Guzzlrr

Guzzlrr

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 150 posts
  • Faction: the Mortal Armies of Chaos.

Yea, just awful, literally everyone replaces the head on that kit. It really makes you wonder what they were thinking :|

I dont think they do with chaos half the time thats the problem

• Lanparth and MegaVolt87 like this

Iron Within ! Iron Without!

My WIP Check it out.

Ugolino

Ugolino

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 432 posts

Really? They make the "classic" sorc but couldn't give him the oldschool helmet?

• Marshal Loss, Lanparth and Zephaniah Adriyen like this

https://i.imgur.com/YxV2bFv.png <-This is what the Warhammer 40k setting is about.

Zephaniah Adriyen

Zephaniah Adriyen

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 995 posts

There's no indication as to whether he'll have a good helm. My hope is SSSSSSSSSSSIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIINDRIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII!, my expectation is bare-headed only.

• Lanparth likes this

"All power demands sacrifice and pain. The universe rewards those willing to spill their life's blood for the promise of power." - Sindri Myr

gallery_48988_15465_989.pnggallery_48988_15465_2505.pnggallery_26154_15777_6252.pnggallery_48988_15808_10055.png

"There is no meaning, no purpose. We murder, we kill. It is mindless savagery, this UNIVERSE is mindless!" - Azariah Kyras

MegaVolt87

MegaVolt87

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 1,354 posts
  • Faction: Iron Warriors

Really? They make the "classic" sorc but couldn't give him the oldschool helmet?

The technology required to re-size that psychic hood to accommodate the old helm doesn't exist my friend. We are only hi tech enough to do the old back pack. teehee.gif

• Lanparth likes this
gallery_154982_15362_23624.jpg

My Iron Warriors Project   Guns for the guns god!, Bullets for the Brass throne!

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Sorcerer, chaos, gw, 40k

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users