Welcome to The Bolter and Chainsword
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

+++ =][= LIBER ASTARTES SWAP CHALLENGE - PHASE 2 =][= +++

LASC 2019 Liber Astartes Swap Challenge Phase 2

• Please log in to reply
29 replies to this topic

golfdeltafoxtrot

golfdeltafoxtrot

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 388 posts
  • Faction: Raven Guard

It has begun.

We need more activity in the WIP thread brothers!

• Bruce Malcom likes this

Ace Debonair

Ace Debonair

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 5,427 posts
  • Faction: The Thousand Ideas

It has begun.

We need more activity in the WIP thread brothers!

...Would activity in the Completed models thread be an acceptable alternative? biggrin.png

That's one down, and one to go for me!happy.png

• golfdeltafoxtrot likes this

Chaplain Dosjetka

Chaplain Dosjetka

++ TUTATOR MONTEM ++

• ++ MODERATI ++
  • 12,525 posts

Well brother- @Chaplain Dosjetka! It appears I have the pleasure of bringing a Praetor to life! Any tips on how to paint a dual colored marine?

Paint half of the armour in the lightest of the two colours (in this case, off-white grey), and then touch up the middle line and fill in the rest of the armour with the other colour (green). :)

• Bruce Malcom likes this

tn_gallery_45765_15430_660.pnggallery_45765_12339_44045.pnggallery_26154_15777_7710.pngtn_gallery_45765_11834_1547.png

You carry the Emperor's will as your torch, with it destroy the shadows.

Accept all challenges, no matter the odds.

Suffer not the Heretic to live.

Abhor the Typo.

Bruce Malcom

Bruce Malcom

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 170 posts
  • Faction: Vector Royalist Imperial Soup

Well brother- @Chaplain Dosjetka! It appears I have the pleasure of bringing a Praetor to life! Any tips on how to paint a dual colored marine?

Paint half of the armour in the lightest of the two colours (in this case, off-white grey), and then touch up the middle line and fill in the rest of the armour with the other colour (green). smile.png

Thanks! I'll try to do the best I can...sadly I can't begin until after Christmas...so I shall hibernate 'till then. Hopefully I can make up for it with a good model, rather than using just a 3-pack marine.

Support Class is the BEST!

Brother Cambrius

Brother Cambrius

++ VISUM COLORATOR ++

• ++ MODERATI ++
  • 3,591 posts
  • Faction: Sons Of Doom,Vanquishers

And my first efforts are now posted in the WIP thread of golfdeltafoxtrot's Grey Ravens. :D

Cambrius

• WarriorFish and golfdeltafoxtrot like this

gallery_26154_15777_7710.png sml_gallery_81492_11492_822.pngjHkptLG.png]gallery_77459_13226_2824.pnggallery_48988_10069_2782.png gallery_48988_11572_5225.png

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: LASC, 2019, Liber Astartes, Swap Challenge, Phase 2

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users