LIBER ASTARTES SWAP CHALLENGE 2019 - WIPs

+++ =][= THE EVENT IS NOW CLOSED! =][= +++

And that concludes this event. Any submissions are now beyond the set time for the Title of Brother in Arms.

I will add a full run down once I have returned to my home base after New Year and Big Family Birthday festivities.

Well done to everyone who completed their miniatures, commiserations to those who failed, but fret not, a chance of redemption awaits.

Cambrius

• 3 months later...

So at first some crappy pics before I update them and fluff them out tomorrow:

(...)

Hebron Asariah of Berzul's Wings of Dawn

gallery_36568_14038_56070.jpg

(...)

Colours are off because of washed out colors. Will do better tomorrow. Happy new year all...

Brother Argent,

I have been working the past few days on my IA (actually plan on reposting it entirely, as a second draft, once I finish some extra text I am working on), when I suddenly found myself thinking back to this thread. I did not remember seeing a brother from the Wings of Dawn posted at the time, and then life happened I lost the habit of checking this thread. Today I went back to it, and sure enough, I had COMPLETELY MISSED your amazing post!!

I would like to apologize for not having given you my thanks, and my congratulations on your amazing work, in a timely fashion. I hope that, three months and change late is not too late.

Thank you for bringing Brother Hebron to life. The model looks absolutely amazing! I will find an equivalent in my second company, to represent him properly, as I add him as a named model to my IA and my army. Unless you have a small backstory for him, I will proceed to write one, when i get to writing about the heroes of the chapter in my IA.

Again, I apologize for a thanks and some congratulations, well deserved, and well overdue.

No worries mate.  I did have a little bit of back story but not much.  And I hoped to get better pics as that one is horrible but, as you said, life has gotten in the way.  I will whip up some better pics at some point soon I promise.

Thank you for giving me the chance to paint a marine from your awesome chapter.  I must admit this guy was probably one of my if not my favourite of the guys I painted.