LIBER ASTARTES SWAP CHALLENGE 2019 - Completed Miniatures

With only a few hours to spare, I declare my vow complete! :biggrin.:

gallery_45765_13001_309128.png

gallery_45765_13001_313219.png

gallery_45765_13001_469841.png

gallery_45765_13001_599356.png

Battle-Brother Mraz Mordent, Combat Squad Leader, 6th Reserve Company, Soul Takers Chapter

'Brother Mordent is seen here upon the surface of Vur, a planet situated in the far reaches of Segmentum Tempestus, leading a sweep to scout out the foe that eradicated the research base Mechanicus teams deep in the Vurian jungles of the southern continent. His raised hand seems to be some sort of battle-cant signal to the rest of his unit though its exact meaning remains unclear.

This Space Marine was given command over four of his brethren and displayed great promise for a leadership position. His service amongst the lauded Legio, represented by the distinct pad he wears on his left shoulder, only helped to cement a bright future for the young Astartes.

Mraz Mordent was KIA shortly after this pic-capture was taken, slain by an unknown Xeno bioform. His body, equipment, and geneseed remain unrecovered.'

+++ =][= THE EVENT IS NOW CLOSED! =][= +++

And that concludes this event. Any submissions are now beyond the set time for the Title of Brother in Arms.

I will add a full run down once I have returned to my home base after New Year and Big Family Birthday festivities.

Well done to everyone who completed their miniatures, commiserations to those who failed, but fret not, a chance of redemption awaits.

Cambrius

With only a few hours to spare, I declare my vow complete! :biggrin.:

Battle-Brother Mraz Mordent, Combat Squad Leader, 6th Reserve Company, Soul Takers Chapter

'Brother Mordent is seen here upon the surface of Vur, a planet situated in the far reaches of Segmentum Tempestus, leading a sweep to scout out the foe that eradicated the research base Mechanicus teams deep in the Vurian jungles of the southern continent. His raised hand seems to be some sort of battle-cant signal to the rest of his unit though its exact meaning remains unclear.

This Space Marine was given command over four of his brethren and displayed great promise for a leadership position. His service amongst the lauded Legio, represented by the distinct pad he wears on his left shoulder, only helped to cement a bright future for the young Astartes.

Mraz Mordent was KIA shortly after this pic-capture was taken, slain by an unknown Xeno bioform. His body, equipment, and geneseed remain unrecovered.'

I was thrilled, reading this brief on brother Mordent... and then you go and do this to me, with the ending.

... I am heart broken, now :'(

Edited by Berzul

I was thrilled, reading this brief on brother Mordent... and then you go and do this to me, with the ending.

His actions and deeds live immortal in the annals of his Chapter and in the memory of his brothers of the Legio.

To die in the Emperor's name in battle is the highest of honours.

Cambrius

Welcome to the 41st Millennium. :devil: :lol:

I'm a tad late in posting my pics here. I was having issues with posting as actual pics rather than link, but that problem is fixed:unsure.:

So, this is my interpretation of Brother Argent's White Talons. Any resemblance to a good modeling and paint job is all due to my picture taking pal Tigger, who's magic makes anything look good:yes:

Raptor Dave of the White Talons

gallery_49400_16060_458308.jpeg

med_gallery_49400_16060_237268.jpegmed_gallery_49400_16060_178322.jpeg

med_gallery_49400_16060_331705.jpegmed_gallery_49400_16060_19695.jpeg

Edited by Brother Lunkhead

• 2 weeks later...

As I said in the LIBER thread for this event, this Oblivion Hunter looks utterly fantastic! Well done, Brother. The signature of shame can be cast off and the signature of reforging is yours to wear proudly. :D

Cambrius

Worth it, the little xenos grass really works well with the scheme :thumbsup:

Thanks Brother. I found a box of the stuff at my LFHS some moths ago. I wasn't sure what I was going to do with it, but it just screamed Chaos:eek:

I knew I'd find some use for it.