The Rusted Harvest, Back like a bad smell

TrawlingCleaner

Dude. Your work never ceases to impress. I love it all. The awesome conversion of the rhino. The detail on the lord of virulence. The unique plague surgeon, amazing!

Thank you Tango, you're very kind :sweat:

Last week I got the Chaos Lord done, although I doubt he'll see play unless I'm really pushed for points he's been sat in my to do list for a while now:

BDwRWVC.jpg

zWzdDYr.jpg

1c6CxpC.jpg

I also got the Sorcerer done over the weekend, just a couple of bits swapped out:

mqcEfjT.jpg

4sB6Gdh.jpg

Yv1IKZC.jpg

AMrbUHb.jpg

ok1HDKM.jpg

Ipy1YDp.jpg

QfBIYLc.jpg

That's 11 Characters so far!
uepac7w.jpg

Yesterday was weirdly very quiet at work so I managed to paint 5 Plague Marines from start to finish. They need a couple of minor touch ups but otherwise very pleased with the result
yNo8GaO.jpg

3 of them were made from the mono pose DI models as I had a spare set. Lots of cutting and sticking but great overall, I really don't like having models that look the same
CZwrXPr.jpg

0ptLder.jpg

y6mdk7i.jpg

ru2AKFk.jpg

bZjdjSZ.jpg

uyxDL7a.jpg

iSeHp3V.jpg

SYdC1dr.jpg

6intn0u.jpg

Next up is a Noxious Blightbringer! Accidently, very Dark Souls esque
9WKntW0.jpg

Dude! Obsidius Mallex! That’s an awesome conversion! The backpack and helmet choice :cussing kills it!

And I’m diggin the blightbringer conversion. I can totally recognize the Blight King parts (in a good way!)

What base model is that sorcerer terminator? I feel like I recognize it but can’t quite place it.

• 3 weeks later...

Dude! Obsidius Mallex! That’s an awesome conversion! The backpack and helmet choice :cussing kills it!

And I’m diggin the blightbringer conversion. I can totally recognize the Blight King parts (in a good way!)

What base model is that sorcerer terminator? I feel like I recognize it but can’t quite place it.

Thanks Tango! The base sorcerer kits is the Warhammer World Exclusive model, I've never been but nabbed one off eBay. I just swapped the axe, shoulder plates and cut the Bloodletter head out for a spare plaguebearer one!

I've slowly been workign on some more (nearly the last) of my Death Guard Project Since November 2019 I've painted nearly 6k points of Death Guard and I'm actually starting to get to the bottom of the pile of shame (I like to call it the pile of potential, it makes me feel better about the size of it :biggrin.:), I'm almost sad about nearly finishing the project but then I remeber how proud I am of it :happy.:

The 14th Character to round out my Dirty Dozen (like a baker's dozen but smellier)

ZpvQsId.jpg

oS0WFiX.jpg

5 more Plague Marines to round me out to 49
GW3NI36.jpg

9uxxI27.jpg

The Dirty Dozen including the Big Man himself

8wR3zOk.jpg

The Death Guard are going on hold for a bit, although all I have left to paint is 40 poxwalkers, a plagueburst crawler and a Landraider, Age of Sigmar calls my name as do my Sisters project...