How much is this worth now?

ChaosKen60

How much do you think a Andy Chambers signed copy of Rouge Trader should go for?

AND I am not selling it here, IF I do sell it I will post it on eBay, I have been away from the game for awhile so I am not sure what to start the bids at.

It is all there, army counters and all sheets. A few bangs here and there, only ink in is Andy's. And it is not coming apart, pictures below.

AND again it is not for sale here on B&C.

Ej6XRhM.jpg

lzDg7jT.jpg

Edited by ChaosKen60

How much do you think a Andy Chambers signed copy of Rouge Trader should go for?

AND I am not selling it here, IF I do sell it I will post it on eBay, I have been away from the game for awhile so I am not sure what to start the bids at.

£2.50 + P&P

now how much you should set a reserve at.... no idea!

Slightly earlier than that. He was already around towards the end of 1st edition. I remember his famous battles with Jervis Johnson in White Dwarf. Their Space Wolves vs Orks battle was about a year before the launch of 2nd edition.

Would that be the battle where he created Ghaz?

As for the OP, Warhammer World until recently were selling reprints of the RT book, I think for around £30.  As it's an original and signed by one of the most famous rules designers for old hats like me it could get you maybe £50 if you're lucky and get a nostalgic buyer. The main selling point for me would be it's not one of the reprints but an original (first) edition.

Slightly earlier than that. He was already around towards the end of 1st edition. I remember his famous battles with Jervis Johnson in White Dwarf. Their Space Wolves vs Orks battle was about a year before the launch of 2nd edition.

Thanks for you input and clearing that up, and  he still might be in it, LoL at least this looks like him to me LoL.

SmS46pA.jpg

Would that be the battle where he created Ghaz?

As for the OP, Warhammer World until recently were selling reprints of the RT book, I think for around £30.  As it's an original and signed by one of the most famous rules designers for old hats like me it could get you maybe £50 if you're lucky and get a nostalgic buyer. The main selling point for me would be it's not one of the reprints but an original (first) edition.

Thanks for your help, I was thinking of starting the bid at $100.00, so I am not to far off.

I hate to get rid of it I have had for a long time. And the only dates I can find on it is "1987", and it also says "Second Imprint" elsewhere. I bought it around 1988-1989 and I got at a Mom and Pop Book Store in the States, in my home town in Ohio.

Then when Andy was in Columbus for Gaming Con, promoting the Starship Troopers tabletop miniatures game (around 2003 - 2005), he signed it there for me. The only reason I am thinking of selling it is so I can build my army.

After my wife's hospital stay, and with me the only one working, money is a little tight.

Sorry you're in that situation mate.  What army are you looking to build?

I am thinking of making a Dark Angels successor chapter, the name I am thinking of using is; Repentant Hearts.

I have a friend of a friend who might be giving me a small starter Army seen here http://www.bolterandchainsword.com/topic/359709-coming-back/

If we can get our schedules set together LoL