Faith & Fury Teaser Black Templars

Sete

Just an observation. They said a castellan would lead templars from a crusade. He isnt leading a whole crusade, he is being split off from a crusade to deal with this.

Yeah, but this is actually fitting. So the Marshall continues to lead the crusade, while one of his castellans deals with the new threat. Fits even with 4. Ed. Codex.

I also think Geraud is an Primaris Marine, despite the fact that his armour is a mixture from older and newer Marks.

BT.jpg

Here are a couple of my observations based on another trailer with similar art that we recently saw. 

a63ca5027114d39ff18341a2d8a11b87aec54248
The cabling along the gorget 

ea4df6bf0ced4d1ff0e63c2f0d763d30eab84d47
Backpack stuff 

4bdd6a73642176c95f29d90931667a9b1e888e9e

More Backpack Stuff 

2e1b5461cdfd9c75a3fb838630b6eb842217c52b

Reactor Housing 

I am not here to state that its a primaris templar in the trailer , but I  could certainly see it being so.

Here is a link to the trailer I pulled my examples from 

https://youtu.be/7jvJ7icKMtc

Guys this thread is specifically about the teaser video. I've moved the other posts about the preorder to the PA thread, which was now been reopened. 

On the topic at hand, I really liked this video, I feel the Templar acted the way we'd expect and I agree I think he is supposed to be Primaris. 

Well taking Irbis speculation at face value about the artist and what not, and with the apparent use of this static pose kits with sisters and the upcoming Slave to darkness (I assume it is), it not farfetched to expect something like this coming our way.

I could see them designating a chapter as a first born only chapter. I was thinking they might have us be that chapter but I’m encouraged by this that we won’t be!

It's already been established in the fluff that we have primaris, so that would have been very unlikely

PA site was updated:

Faith and Fury

While the rest of the Imperium was beset by ever-growing threats following the opening of the Great Rift, the sanctified Talledus System was considered a safe zone under the protection of the Ecclesiarchy, and by extension, the Emperor himself. The shrine world Benediction stood as a gleaming, golden monument to the Emperor’s might.

Perhaps this semblance of peace is ultimately what attracted the Ruinous Powers to it. The psychic trauma wrought by the Cicatrix Maledictum gave rise to increasingly bizarre and terrifying phenomena.

Just as fringe cults began to reveal themselves as servants of the Dark Gods, an armada of six Legions of the Heretic Astartes, directed by Kor Phaeron of the Word Bearers, arrived to destroy Talledus once and for all, and deny the notion that anywhere might be safe from Chaos.

The Sisters of Battle and Astra Militarum – bolstered by a massive strike force of Adeptus Astartes led by the Black Templars – stand firm in their creed to defend Humanity, at any cost…