DG Blight Launcher from Cadian Grenade Launchers ?

infyrana

I caught an image of a 40k Plague Marine sporting a Tempestus Scions Grenade Launcher as a conversion for a Blight Launcher.  They look great for a hand held quick fire conversion, I was tempted to use some of my spare Frag Launchers from Death Watch but I didn't want to use up the few I have.

My question is, are the Cadian Shock Trooper ones of the same size and therefore equally as usable as the Tempestus Scions version?

Considergin age of cadian sprues, those might be tiny bit smaller then scion launchers but close still.

Thank you for your reply!  Glad I asked as I didn't know there was even an age difference let alone differences in size.

I've just picked up 5 Cadian versions very cheaply so will wait until they arrive and see how they look.

Sorry for the double post here... but I have an update at least.  Got the Cadian Grenade Launchers through, popped together the ETB Death Guard models and took a picture for anyone who's interested.  Personally I think they'll be just fine and make for an easy conversion for all I'm looking for.

Cadian GL's for DG Conversion