Kolgrim's Inquisition Project

Probably just use this guy as an acolyte for my Inquisitor, I guess it would be Las Pistol and maybe hot shot lasgun, I painted some basic coats on it and decided to do some contrast and I think it came out pretty decent, still need to edge highlight but gonna wait til I goto bed and start fresh. I got like half the paints in the mail today should get the rest later this week. I think I  may touch up the base with some metal and maybe some hazard stripes the rust is so hard to see from this angle.

Kal Jericho

Edited by Kolgrim DeathHowl

• 2 weeks later...

Ya I'm like experimenting with contrast paints now. I used a basic yellow color and thought it didn't really pop so I used contrast Iyanden Yellow and it turned it that color, actually think it turned out pretty decently. Been trying to increase my painting skills watching videos on contrast paints and trying to get the feel for them. I also picked up some Medium too not really sure how to use it right now but I'll figure it out trial by fire lol.

Ya I was thinking since I made 2 I would make them different colors, wanted to finish my vow for the Jan pledge. But I just did that so I'll work on them next. I also can make a 3rd one to try out more colors.

Edit: Just gonna edit this one since it's the last post. I did some paint work on the orange one here's pretty much done. Might still mess around with the flesh parts, working with new paints I hadn't used before so I didn't know what to expect but a general color it said. 

IMG 3725 (2)

IMG 3726 (2)

IMG 3727 (2)

Well the basic Jokera model is orange so I was trying to make it look similar but I have 1 more built and 1 more I can build. Thinking maybe red and or blue for the others, they're in different poses too.

Edit: Just been painting my DW army for a while getting bored of black lol. Always thought of them as the Red XIII from FF7 so wild colors would be cool for it.

Always thought of them as the Red XIII from FF7 so wild colors would be cool for it.

Ah, Final Fantasy VII. The classics should be appreciated for what they were and are. I commend you for doing so. (Glares at the many idiots decrying the classics as examples of "toxic masculinity.")