Dark Angels and chapter approved

oldmanlee

Finally an option for a Successor Chapter Master?

As for the comment about Codex Astartes, I’m going to take that to imply our points costs for generic units will be brought into line with C:SM. Maybe an outside chance of getting access to some units like Centurions.

Guest MistaGav

Well I was thinking more along the lines of the chapter champion, apothecary, techmarine and all that stuff but I'd take that as well. Bonus points if they have a bike option too.

There have been some points leaks on Reddit - https://www.reddit.com/r/WarhammerCompetitive/comments/e2v510/chapter_approved_points_updates/?utm_source=share&utm_medium=ios_app&utm_name=iossmf.

Nothing specific for Dark Angels, but I did notice that the Blood Angels Terminator Ancient is down 21 points to 87 points, and Dante is down 25 points to 150...maybe we'll see similar changes to Azrael and Deathwing Ancients, and more?

EDIT:

OK, the pages are very blurry, but:

Asmodai down 20 to 110

Azrael down 30 to 150

Belial down 25 to 125

Ezekiel down 25 to 110

Sammael in Sableclaw (very blurred) but maybe down 16 to 200?

Sammel on Corvex (very blurred) but maybe down 43 to 140?

No changes to weapon costs from what I can see.

Edited by Angel of Solitude

Yeah, I really don't understand the Land Speeder. I think it's a type - Space Marines v2 Codex says 45 points, would make sense for DA/BA/SW to have theirs dropped by 5 points too.

I don't get it myself but then I don't get gw bizarre rules logic anymore the power creep in this edition is the worst I can remember in all the years I've been playing

Not only Land Speeder but Swiftclaw bikes are up from 21 to 23, and Swfitclaw attack bikes are up from 25 to 35? I hope we don't see these increases in the Ravenwing equivalents because that would be a massive loss.

EDIT

Looking at it, the Fast Attack section in the SW leak appears to be a lift-and-drop from the Codex, with points only updated for the Fenrisian Wolves. 70 points for a Land Speeder is the original codex cost.

Edited by Angel of Solitude

Not only Land Speeder but Swiftclaw bikes are up from 21 to 23, and Swfitclaw attack bikes are up from 25 to 35? I hope we don't see these increases in the Ravenwing equivalents because that would be a massive loss.

EDIT

Looking at it, the Fast Attack section in the SW leak appears to be a lift-and-drop from the Codex, with points only updated for the Fenrisian Wolves. 70 points for a Land Speeder is the original codex cost.

Tbh I don't see the logic in the speeder points hike I hope there wrong but again you never know with gw

Ok, so changes as follows:

Black Knights down 4

Land Speeder Vengeance down 34

Ravenwing Land Speeder down 5

Nephilim down 33

Dark Talon down 15

DW Ancient down 48 (!)

DW Champion down 28

DW Apothecary down 5

DWK down 2

RW Ancient down 37

RW Champion down 36