Malal

xenomorph_21

The sons of malice are not worshippers of Malal. There is no such thing as Malal in the 40K universe because the IP belongs to a guy who left GW and took all rights to the idea with him. GW would not promote an army that has ties to someone elses IP that would get extremely messy and have serious consequences. There is no more Malal let him rot in the box marked bad ideas, the concept of him was ridiculous and ill thought out in my opinion. Chaos that fights Chaos but uses Chaos to do it? sounds pretty stupid to me.

Bela'kor is a warhammer fantasy creature that has delusions of deification and so the chaos gods made him nuts to punish him.

• 2 weeks later...
Malal is the Machine God of Mars!! All the Imperium's Techmarines wear a beisected black/white skull on the chestplate of their armor. They are Malal worshippers and don't know it.

That's funny. Rediculous, but funny.

I've heard from a very reliable source that there was never an IP arguement or anything of the sort, and that the whole thing was a rumour. I could be wrong though, don't bite my head off.

Who is the one person who has godlike powers and really doesn't like chaos and could be described as the exact opposite of chaos...... the Emperor ;)

Otherwise why would the four powers try to get rid of him. at the end of the day there is always going to be war, change, decay etc

And because Blood Angels are red, that means they must worship Khorne! Ultramarines - well, that blue looks a little too Thousand Sons, so they must worship Tzeentch! Dark Angels are green now, so they must be Nurgle cultists! Imperial FIsts are yellow, which means they're all made from washing cloth! White Scars obviously follow some minor snow-empowered deity, and Crismons Fists have a Crimson Fists - a sign of alliegence to the Blood God, and possibly the xenos god Khaine!

A colour scheme has nothing to do with allegience. Sounding similar to something has nothing to do with alliegence. Certain colours favour certain situations and allegiences, but at the end of the day, as long as your Beserkers follow Khorne, they could be flouro green for all I care.

Chaos that fights Chaos but uses Chaos to do it? sounds pretty stupid to me.

Sounds pretty... well, Chaotic to me. I like the idea of Chaos embodying elements of its own failings, it seems to suit the doomed anti-hero-ness of the CSM pretty well. Here's a bunch of people who have betrayed everything they once stood for, who have lived ten thousand years in the search for vengeance - and here, ironically, are a bunch of people who've betrayed the betrayers and seek vengeance on the avengers.

The Dark Gods love irony.

• 1 month later...

I've got some more information on Malal here:

Malkorax- Chaos Lore

This is from a fantasy website but the information is basically the same as 40k (because it's in the same universe!!

Here's also some on the Shadowlord (mainly used in Mordheim/WHFB) plus Zuvassin the Undoer and Necoho the Doubter. Both of the last are something I'd never heard of before now. I did some research and traced it all the way back to a french site, where the exact same text is (just in french).

Is this official GW or what?

• 2 weeks later...
Some people have been wondering what the Daemons would look like, my guess...Daemonhosts. Think about it, they're summoned by radical Inquistors, who want nothing more then to kill Chaos, even if that means using chaos in the process, powerful, but small in number, And are definately being oppressed by the Inquistor who has chained it down. I'm sure the Daemonhost would kill it's summoner, the Inquisitor the second it got a chance to.

• 1 year later...

this is how it is

Emperor basically warp enity of order law all that goody 2 shoes crap

khorne blood god

ctan iffy star gods mabye even machine gods

slannesh god of sin

nurgle god of decy

tzneetch god of change and creation

mala god of disorder anarchy anti Emperor basicall to bad gw didnt fles hout mala as he is one of the most pwerful gods

Note mala was exiled from the other chaos gods he is chaos in all terms anarch and dscord

then minor gods

• 2 months later...

I was thinking gamewise, that Champions of Malal should weild dreadaxes (without the "no more that 4+ for wounding") for 10/5 pts as a replacement for power weapons. This might seem silly, but if you think about it, how many things have invulnerable saves? Also, aren't their armor saves usually better (like terminators)? If they hate chaos, they wouldn't have daemon princes and therefore not get the combination of monstrous creature and no inv save. This also serves the purpose of defeating daemons, who (usually)only have invulnerable saves. They could also weild direfists (Strenght x2, strikes last, no inv. saves) instead of powerfists.

Cyclone

Archived