If you were to own GW...

TrashMan

You really need to read the Cawl book. Saying it's "all Cawl's work" in a negative connotation is like saying "It's only the work of the leading minds who worked under the Emperor, some Master Magos from the AdMech pre current dogma and various other geniuses" and that they couldn't do it given enough time.

Lots of the tech was developed over a long period of time, lots of it using existing Templates from STC's and what not. It was just unveiled in one fell swoop.

Yeah Cawl is a merged conscious. Pretty much only the personality is the original Cawl himself and that personality is something he puts together as he pleases and thinks fits the task at hand so not even that is set in stone lol
In my headcanon, Cawl's original personality was named Tony Stark. :smile.:

Haha he comes definitely a bit Tony Stark-ey across. The comic version of Tony Stark at least. :D

I see a lot of the MCU Tony Stark in the AdMech as a whole. Stark as Prophet of the Omnissiah, perhaps?

Well now I feel silly having made a whole bunch of decidedly non-lore based suggestions! Anyway, lore changes...

>Bring back the "positive" aspects of the Chaos gods, not for the sake of sanitizing anything I hasten to add but because I found the whole "The Chaos gods aren't completely evil" thing fascinating (see: Khorne being a god of martial honour who despises those that prey on the weak).

>Bring back some of the more mature/visceral elements of the fluff. Not at the expense of some of the traditional 40K silliness of course, that can stay, but it doesn't need to be 100% family friendly either.

>I'll risk a thrown Daemonhammer or two and say I'd keep the Primaris. HOWEVER...

>For the next big event...Imperium: Civil War. Guilliman, Cawl and their supporters on one side versus those who believe that Roboute is a false idol and Cawl's experimentation is bio-heresy of the first division. One side would be largely (but not exclusively) composed of Primaris marines, the Adeptus Mechanicus, roughly half of the Sororitas and half the Astra Militarum. The other side would be mostly comprised of chapters with less Primaris marines (though some would definitely fall in line with the "traditionalists"), the OTHER half of the Sororitas and the Astra Militarum, and the Grey Knights.

>Introduce (rare) Traitor Primaris, and also Traitor Sororitas, albeit in small numbers.

>Retcon Ollanius Pious to just be a guardsman again.

=][= This is on timeout. =][=

Edit:

After some discussion among the staff here, it has been decided that this thread is to remain closed. It has only really served as a vehicle for people to complain and bicker rather than provide anything constructive. So it's done.

gallery_26_548_17394.gif

Edited by Dam13n