AT news

Dark Bjoern

Agreed. It's nice to hear that we'll get some stuff next year, but it's not telling us much.

No HH weekender is a disappointment for many people, I imagine. Saying they're spending the time working on rules etc. is basically just admitting they don't have the staffing to support the event. I've never been to one of these myself but I've heard good things.

Edited by Mandragola

I am glad they're confirming commitment to our beautiful game for next year.

I still have hope they will put stuff out around the Calth themed event at warhammer world. (Also gimme Preasagius transfer!)

This, yes! It's a major event inside the AT rulebook itself.

Though perhaps they could use the whole Shadow Crusade and start at Calth? That would be cool and allow for an expansion of Legios.

I am glad they're confirming commitment to our beautiful game for next year.

I still have hope they will put stuff out around the Calth themed event at warhammer world. (Also gimme Preasagius transfer!)

This, yes! It's a major event inside the AT rulebook itself.

Though perhaps they could use the whole Shadow Crusade and start at Calth? That would be cool and allow for an expansion of Legios.

That is what I am hoping for then we can get Audax, Honorum and Oberon :D 

These look great. They're all perhaps a little weedy compared to the laser blasters but they're nice. That they all stick to the same design language as the existing weapons - the rounded top with the ridge - is good and is probably the main thing to distinguish them from magnetised reaver weapons. The vertical arrangement of the destructors is cool.

I guess I’m the only one who thinks those look like something from an 80s GI Joe vehicle? They look puny and stacking the barrels makes them look worse. 

No, you are not alone, Brother. specially the VBM "arrays" are looking a bit flimsy on a warlord. And we will not talk about the prices...

I guess I’m the only one who thinks those look like something from an 80s GI Joe vehicle? They look puny and stacking the barrels makes them look worse. 

No, you are not alone, Brother. specially the VBM "arrays" are looking a bit flimsy on a warlord. And we will not talk about the prices...

The VMB arrays just look like a VMB cut in half and slapped on the front and back of the apocalypse missile launchers I'd rather just build my own. 

I actually like them. I think the vertical set up might look fun on a reaver too.

Bit annoying as I've done my own VMB and gatling conversions. I do like these a bit better. The gatlings in particular are great, which is nice as they're probably the best all-round option for a warlord.

Edit: Just realised I can order myself more than one set of the gatling guns. This is much easier than the laborious conversion I've done previously. It also means that all the dakka will be mine. Mine!

Edited by Mandragola