AT news

Dark Bjoern

To be honest given how GW treats the Aussies and Kiwis I’d have no issue with them 3D printing their models based on scans. The pricing model means it’s $34 US more plus shipping...it’s like they want to ruin that whole market.

That said anyone who still needs knights should jump on that box while it lasts before it disappears like the battle group.

I've occasionally considered whether it would be possible to send stuff from the UK to Australia and New Zealand. Unfortunately there isn't a Free Trade Agreement between the countries, so a lot of the price you're seeing is import tax, which you can't legally get around.

I guess it's possible that Brexit will eventually result in cheaper GW stuff for people in Australia and New Zealand, if we can negotiate a FTA quickly. I'd prefer not to get into the politics of that any further.

I understood there was a significant change due to the value of the pound moving around and making sure they’re always coming out on top even if the pound strengthens. When GW offered FW in US prices they went up like 25% overnight with respect the current £/$ exchange rate.

Either way seeing the prices on NZ site makes me commend anyone who plays this game as truly dedicated, the sticker shock was amazing when I did the math at what this costs over there.