I. So far, I've played the following armies.
A.) Imperial Guard. I love the models and the lore, hated having a horde.
B.) Thousand Sons. Lots of fun to play, cool models, but just a little bored right now.
C.) Blood Angels.
1. They're super metal!
2. However, they have the issues of dealing with overwatch (except with the Angels wing)
3. They are all in when you assault
4. Terrain issues with high buildings, and being prevented from charging at all, or only very small portion of your dudes attacking. Essentially, I'm left feeling like no epic battle will take place, and they will just stand around :..(
II. Couple points:
A.) Don't want to deal with hordes (even though I love Tyranid, IG, Ork, and Genestealer Cult models)
B.) Don't like Tau
C.) Don't want to play marines of any kind
Few armies I'm considering
A. Custodes (exception to Marines rule, and I get to play IG with them).
B. Adeptus Mechanicus (Most of the models are cool)
C. Adeptus Sororitas (If the new models look really cool)
E. Eldar (Very mobile, cool models)
F. Dark Eldar ( Pro: Get to play Eldar w/o Psychic, Con: their motives don't make sense to me)
1. Space Ninja Clowns!
2. Cool Models!
4. Not played often!
5. Lots of tricks!
6. Con: might be, that I wouldn't be able to savor my victory (if I win).
7. Con: With enough rules, come fights (especially assault).
8. Con: Might be tough due to short range/assault focus.
Edited by dbecer01, 22 November 2019 - 05:00 AM.